Chapter 26

Chapter 26

After Arabella repacked all her clothes, all over again we were finally ready to go. I slipped on the clothes she pre-packed for me yesterday and ran a small comb through my hair before putting it in a low messy ponytail. I smiled feeling comfortable and ready for the long trip that awaited us. 

Aaron stepped out of the closet pulling his pants up and running his fingers through his hair before turning to give a lopsided grin. I smiled at him lovingly before crashing my lips onto his. He kissed me back sweetly before caging me against the wall the same way he did when we first met. 

I felt myself melting into his embrace unlike the first the time when I scared and confused. Now I knew I belonged with him and I trusted him with my body knowing he would look after me. 

"Ugh, will you two please stop doing that every five minutes." Arabella shouted at us causing us to jump back surprised. 

She smirked at us before shaking her head walking away. Aaron looked at me apologetically before leaning down to give a chaste kiss. 

"I have to help them pack Arabella's luggage princess, I'll come back to get you though." He whispered pointing to Dimitri and Scott struggleing to put Arabella's suitcases in the truck before walking off. 

I sighed suddenly bored not knowing what to do once Aaron left to go help the boys with Arabella's five Louis Vitton suitcases. Before I could take a step to go downstairs and make breakfast for the boys I was whisked away by none other than my mother. 

"You can't go!" She whisper yelled at me before turning around and looking into the halls to make sure no one was there before locking the door. 

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and very scared, I've never seen my mother look so frantic and..scary before. 

"The-The cabin trip, you cannot go!" She yelled out as she grasped my shoulders and shook me lightly. 

I pulled away from her,"Why not?"

"It's to dangerous, rogues they live in the wood close by there, and and your father he could do something!" She murmured while pacing back and forth. 

I walked up to her cautiously patting her back soothingly before leading her to the bed and making her sit down. By now she was hyperventilating and fully panicking. I sat next her and stroked her hair the same way she did to me when I was in the hospital to calm me down. Surprisingly it seemed to work on her too.

"Now why don't you tell me why you don't want me to go?" I asked her soothingly. 

"There-There are rogues in the woods by your cabin and they could take you and your father, he's working with them." She blurted out quickly.

I froze for a minute. Father? How would she now that he was working with the rogues that were by our cabin? 

I turned to look at her,"How do you know this?" I asked her, "About father and the rogues?"

I could see her face visibly pale before she answered,"I went to see him." 

"What?" I asked completly shocked by her answer,"When? Why?"

"I went to see him last night, my wolf was urging me to go and talk to him and see if he changed and to give him a second chance." She whispered as tears started to build up in her eyes. 

She wiped her eyes quickly before diving into the story. 

~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~~ 

Avery's Mom's POV