Chapter 33

Recap:

After we were fully clothed we walked back to everyone else. The Alpha was still staring at Ari and Alex but we could tell he was getting madder every passing second and Ari was about to break down any moment now too.

So I decided to step in and tell him what was going on,"Alpha," I said timidly feeling my courage go away slowly. He looked at me for a second acknowledging that he heard me before he turned his glare back to Alex.

"Uhm well...the rogue your looking or well i guess actually your glaring at him...but uh yeah that Ari's mate Alex and well...he actually helped her get away from the other rogues the bad ones you know..." I finished off mumbling and bowing my head in respect before scampering of back to Aaron feeling a little woozy from the power waves that radiated off his father.

Aaron smiled at me proudly and Ari looked at me greatfully, she seemed to be a little more relaxed now that her dad knew what was going on. The Alpha also looked a little less intimidating maybe he was going to let Alex join the pack!

Avery's POV

I sighed in relief after we got back to our room. The past few days were stressful and hectic but now that Ari was back I was hoping for some peace. I laid on the bed as I stared at the ceiling fan counting the number of times it turned allowing my mind and body to rest. I felt the bed dip under the weight of Aaron's massive body as he slowly crawled over to me.

"Hey," he whispered, "Whatcha doing?"

I turned my head to the side to look at him,"Nothing really, just trying to relax for a while."

"Yeah we had quite a week didn't we," He sighed before laying down next to me.

We both stared at the fan reviewing the events of the week slowly before falling asleep in the peace we both longed for. That night we slept like the dead having no energy what so ever to even shower or change our clothes.

I woke up late the next morning and tuned to my side to see Aaron still sleeping contently. I reached over and smoothed his hair to the side and smiled thanking my lucky stars that I had this amazing mate who would do anything and everything for me. I rolled onto my side and kissed his cheek before getting off the bed and walking to the restroom to do my daily tasks.

After brushing my teeth and showering I changed into some leggings and a large wooly grey sweater that reached just a couple of inches above my knees. Combing my hair I decided to let it fall into its natural curls not feeling the need to style it today. I smiled and pulled on my bear socks before walking downstairs to make Aaron breakfast.

"Aves Aves Aves! Guess what!," Arabella cried as she ran down the stairs towards me.

I chuckled and put my arms up in surrender,"What happened!"

She smirked before replying,"Weelll Alex and I did it again last night! Like seven times! Can you believe it! I never thought that someone would have as much energy as me and then BAM I meet my mate and HE's the one who tired ME out!"

I cringed before turning around and running down the stairs, "That's great and all Ari but I reaally don't wanna hear about your sex life. I mean I love you and all but you're like my sister now and I don't think we need to be sharing this much."

She pouted as she caught up with me in the kitchen, "But who else can I tell you're my bestest bestie of all time and sisters tell each other everything."

"I guess...fine tell me more I just hope my innocent ears can handle this...," I mumbled knowing she had me here.

Arabella giggled before going on and on about how amazing Alex her mate was and how he made her feel things she only dreamed about. I smiled while listening to her feeling happy that she wasn't alone anymore, Ari was always a tough girl but even tough girls needed their mates to lean on sometimes. I rummaged around the kitchen for a while making Aaron his favorite breakfast- pancakes, bacon and yogurt with granola mixed in.

"AVES are you even listening to me?!" Ari shouted probably waking up half the pack house.

"Huh? Yeah of course I am you were talking about how amazing Alex was in bed," I said looking up at her confused and hoping I was right since I did zone out there for a while.

"I'm amazing in bed huh babe?" Alex whispered seductively coming up from around the corner of the kitchen and putting his arms around Arabella effectively trapping her between the stool and the granite kitchen counter.

She squealed surprised that her mate overheard our conversation before turning around and looking up at him with the biggest smile on her face, "Oh please you already knew that, don't flatter yourself too much," she said effectively turning around the conversation and putting herself on top again.

"I know babe, but its nice to hear, kinda boosts my ego ya know," He replied with a southern drawl before placing millions of kisses on her neck.

She groaned tugging at his hair as she placed her legs around his waist, "Babe lets go upstairs, I don't wanna scar Avery."

I looked up at the ceiling and mouthed thank you dear lord before turning around and placing my finishing touches on Aaron's breakfast in bed. I walked up the stairs and quietly opened the bedroom door only to find Aaron curled up around my pillow and heavily breathing in my scent.

I awwed at the scene before loudly banging the door shut behind me so it would wake him up. As predicted he shot out of bed with a wild look in his eyes before breaking out into a million dollar smile.

"You made me breakfast?" He questioned as he walked towards me.

I smiled and decided to meet him halfway, "No I made US breakfast."

"Same thing," he dismissed with a wave of his hand, "After all aren't we supposed to be one?" He chuckled grabbing the tray from me and guiding me towards the bed.

"Oh hush you big oaf," I replied as I sat in his lap and fed him a piece of bacon.

~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but hey I updated! Also check out my new book Daffodils! I would really appreciate some feedback on it letting me know if I should continue it (daffodils) or not.