Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Avery's POV

I ran out of the room after the Alpha explained everything to me. I couldn't face Aaron, not now at least. I felt like I betrayed him in every way possible. I didn't deserve him at all, no I most definitely did not deserve such an amazing guy. 

I ran to the backyard and sat under the big willow tree they recently had planted. I laughed quietly as I remembered the memory.

"Hey don't you think we should plant a tree over there?" Arabella asked me as she pointed to a spot in the backyard that looked empty. 

"Yeah it does look kind of empty over there compared to the rest of the yard." I nodded thoughtfully.

"Yeaah your right.." She said as she squinted looking around the yard as if contemplating what she could do.

"Maybe we should plant a pretty willow tree and put a bench there, you know if the people in the pack wanted some time alone for themselves."

Her eye's lit up as she grinned broadly,"You're so right! And we could also put in a pond with those cool colorful catfish things and and we could put pretty little lights throughout the tree's branches so it lights up at night and looks magical!" she squealed clearly pleased with herself. 

I laughed loudly as she started listing of things she wanted to do.

It was quite funny actually considering her and her mom teamed up together to get the alpha to agree to their little backyard renovation. But I was thankful for it now. I needed some time to think for myself about the whole situation.

I laid across the stone bench as the night air blew through the tree making the long branches sway. The little Christmas lights they hung through the branches illuminated brightly as they reflected of the moonlight.

The koi fish Arabella selected carefully were swimming happily with no care in the world as they searched for food in the pond. I sighed softly as I thought about Bobby. I never honestly regretted the fact that I gave up my virginity to him but now..I was having different thoughts.

I was only sixteen and he was the first guy who actually paid any attention to me. Of course I was going to fall for him! And he even gave me a place to stay when my dad went missing. There was nothing I could do to repay the kindness he showed me.

I owed him a lot, I probably would of been dead if it wasn't for him. Only god know's how kind that boy has been to me. I laid down on the stone bench as I looked up at the stars. They were different than the one's in New York's, you could actually see them. 

Just like how my love for Bobby is different than the my love for Aaron, you could see my love for Aaron. He was all I needed, we could be living on the street's and it wouldn't change a thing. I knew what I had to do then. 

I got up and ran upstairs to our room. I stopped at the door as I listened to the sounds coming from inside. They sounded painful, almost like a quiet sob. I opened the door gently not wanting to startle the person inside. 

I fell to my knees.

Aaron was laying on the bed with a few tears coming out of his eyes. He looked so pained, so sad, so broken. 

It was because of me. 

The situation I caused. The problems I created. I caused him pain. 

I crawled to the bed and slowly crept close to him. I touched his arm slowly causing him to flinch. It borke me. The fact that my touch made him, my mate, flinch. It wasn't soupposed to be like this! Mates were soupposed to love, cherrish, and bring joy to eachother. Not pain, sorrow, and bitterness.

"Aaron, Aaron please let me explain." I cried out softly in a gentle whisper. 

He looked at with his pain ridden eyes,"Arabella already told me your side of the story, and I understand that you love him. I'll learn to deal with it, its okay," he whispered in a hollow broken voice.

I looked at him flabbergasted and completely speechless. He thought I loved Bobby. 

"Aaron what? I-I don't love Bobby! Where where in the world did you hear that?" I whispered confused. 

Hope flooded through his eyes as he answered,"Arabella and my father told me that you slept with him so I assumed that-that you loved him still." 

"Oh god no Aaron, well I mean I did but not anymore, you are the one I love, you are my mate." I put as much emotion as I could into my words to him believe me. 

And he did. He believed me. He showed me he believed me as he kissed me. All of our emotions come out while we were kissing. I broke away gasping for air before I put his face in my hands and looked straight into his eyes. 

"Make love to me Aaron, complete the process so I'm yours and only yours, mark me so no one else can take me away from you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is! I hope you like it cause I worked pretty hard on this chapter!

And might I say I did a pretty good job?

Anyway 

VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT