Chapter 10

Recap: 

"Well here wear this school starts in an hour,"  Arabella threw the clothes on the bed and left the room still chuckling.

"Finally she left now, where were we?" Aaron mumbled while turning around to face me.

"Not now I have to get ready for school,"  I said quickly, hopping out of bed.

I walked over to the clothes Arabella put on the end of the bed. I could feel Aaron's intense gaze on me as I walked around.

I turned to wink at him while I walked into the bathroom to strip and get into the shower. I heard him growl lowly and get up. I laughed quietly at him while I got in the cold shower to calm my nerves down.

I heard the shower curtain draw open and turned around only to see Aaron standing there naked looking at me with a cocky expression on his face.

"Mind if I join you?"  he asked seductively

Chapter 10 

Avery POV

 I looked wide eyed for a moment not knowing how to respond. I mean here I am completely undressed and then there he is also completely undressed. I stared at him frozen in place probably from shock and surprise.

I could tell my mouth was slightly open because I was making a weird popping noise. I stood there for a few seconds before it hit me that I was standing in the shower with Aaron looking at me, completely naked. I quickly covered myself as well as I could with my arms. This only seemed to piss Aaron off as he jumped into the shower and cornered me under the spray of the water.

He grabbed my arms and held them above my head looking right into my eyes into my eyes as he growled, "Never hide yourself from me." I noticed how his eyes changed from the deep chocolate brown they were to black. It scared me a little to be honest.

I've only heard of people saying their eyes changed color due to the lighting but never have I witnessed it. Cowering deeper into the corner of the shower, I whimpered a bit. His eyes immediately became softer, and his grip on my hands loosened ever so slightly but never let me go completely.

I couldn't decide if I was happy that he held me like this or if I was terrified. Considering my mother had died because a werewolf had killed her and here I was standing in the shower with a naked werewolf who claimed I was his mate made my emotions swizzle around.

Letting out a sigh, I let my eyes focus on the ground but not before catching a glimpse of his....considerably large manhood. My breath caught in my throat and I gulped looking away feeling heat rise to my face. I heard Aaron chuckle as his arms went around my waist as he picked me up. Every inch of his body was pressed against mine and I gasped.

My legs instinctively went around his waist and my head on his shoulder. We held each other for a few minutes enjoying the closeness of our bodies and how we fit together perfectly. "You know we have to actually take a shower and not just stand here right?" I muttered into Aaron's hair.

He sighed and let go me, "I know I was hoping to stall you for a while though." I laughed at him and grabbed the soap and started rubbing it over my body. Aaron grabbed it from my hand and turned me around, "Let me do that for you baby doll."

His eyes roamed down my body as he let out a growl. He gently washed the skin that was covered with bruises before kissing each one of them. I knew I shouldn't be doing this that I shouldn't let a person I had only recently met touch me like this, but I couldn't find it in myself to stop him.

 I felt so comfortable, so right with him I couldn't help but let him touch me, hold me, and kiss me. If it was a different person I would be freaking out, but with him everything changes, everything feels right it was if I was born to be here with him right now. I sighed just thinking about it made my head hurt.