Chapter 20

Recap:

Sinking down onto his knee's my father put his head down, disappointment came out of every pore of his being. Silent tears poured out of his eyes but I couldn't find myself sympathizing him. I actually felt proud of myself. 

I stood up for myself and I bought my father down. Tonight he was the one who was crying not me. This time I won. 

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around my body and a head rested on my shoulder, "Done like a true Alpha Female." Aaron whispered into my ear. 

Turing around I kissed him straight on his lips feeling electric shocks go through my body,"Best date ever."  I muttered on his lips before kissing the shocked expression off his face. 

Taking his hand I walked away from the father for the first time. Not even stopping when I heard him calling out to me. Today was my day and I knew I won my first battle in this war. 

Chapter 20

Avery's POV

I woke up to birds chirping and sunlight streaming through the window, but that wasn't the only thing that made me feel good this morning, I felt lighter in a way as if standing up to my father changed me. I felt confident. Definitely a new feeling, and it was nice. Better than that actually, it was exhilarating.

Turning over onto my side I buried my face into Aaron's chest wanting to savor this new feeling. But  my eyes wouldn't close and my mouth was in a permanent grin. Sighing in defeat I decided to just get up and get ready for school. 

Before I could get off the bed arms wrapped themselves around my body and pushed me back down. I felt Aaron's hair tickle the side of my neck and his lips placed small butterfly kisses on my neck. I moaned as I tilted my neck to the side to give him more access to my neck. 

He groaned and rolled off me making me whimper in protest. He looked at me longingly and sighed before closing his eyes and composing himself. I looked at him confused and feeling slightly rejected before standing up and walking away feeling angry and embarrassed. 

I grabbed some clothes that Arabella laid out for me this morning seeing that I still didn't have very of my own. I mentally panicked when I realized the weekend was almost here and that meant shopping...with Arabella. 

I racked my brain trying to find a reason good enough for Ari so I wouldn't have to go on this death trip with her. I let out a string of curse words realizing I had no way out of this one. Feeling angry and frustrated I slammed the bathroom door shut and quickly stripped out of my night clothes before turning on the shower. 

Standing in the scalding hot water I wondered how quickly my day turned from amazing to..this. I couldn't even explain why I was feeling this way! I felt so frustrated, and..and just plain outraged. I felt like a trapped animal in a old moldy cage with no way to escape. 

Angrily putting on the clothes Arabella gave to me I stalked out of the room ignoring Aaron's protests and pleaing voice asking me to come back and let him explain. I was much to mad to listen to common sense and I had one goal in my mind. Run.

I used to run when I felt angry, but that was back when I lived with my father in Kansas. Another one of our many other homes across America. There was a field behind our house and I was friends with the man who owned it so he didn't mind when I ran through the field to escape my father during the weekend. 

And now I needed to let my frustration out and the only way to that was to run. And I did, I tore through the wood and ran. At first I toyed with the idea of turning into a wolf and running, but I quickly dismissed the thought after I remembered the way I stumbled around the first time it happened, and..it reminded me of Aaron. 

 I didn't get very far before I noticed a small white wolf trotting behind me. I stopped and looked closely at it before rolling my eyes and letting out a annoyed sigh. 

"What do you want Ari?" I asked half hoping she turn around and leave.

She looked at me sheepishly before going behind a bush and changing into her human form, and surprisingly she had a bag of clothes hidden at the base of a tree trunk close by. 

"I uh heard your little..dispute with Aaron this morning and thought you might want an explanation," She admitted looking at her feet.

I looked at her feeling my heart melt a little at her thoughtfulness. I sat down on the forest floor and stared at her hoping she would understand my expression and continue on with this 'explanation'. She sat down Indian style before taking in a deep breath and launching into the story.

"Mating hormones..Aaron marked you so obviously you two have some sexual fusteration going on, but now that full moon is only two days away their even higher, which also increases emotions which is way your so fusterated and angry over what happened this morning."

"Oh..does that mean we have to..you know..do it in two days?" I whispered fearing the answer.

She looked at me and smiled softly,"I don't think he has anymore self control left..and you probably won't fight it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I know its so short! But I wanted to post it anyway(: 

I hope you guys forgive me for not updating for a LONG time but I  promise to make a longer upload next Friday(: 

VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT