Chapter 9

"Some are very colorful, some are very straightforward" Richard Evans
~~~

"Grab my hand like a good little girl." Harry says, whispering into my ear. I don't hesitate to grab ahold of his hand. I do not want a repeat of earlier.

In my opinion he was being over dramatic. My fathers in the hospital and here he is, doing whatever the heck he pleases.

"We're here to see Mr. Canine." Harry says to the nurse at the front desk. She nods her head, signaling for us to follow her.

"He's in room 317, the fourth floor, take the elevator if you please." She says, leaving us alone.

"She was cute." I stare at him shocked. Did he really just say that. After he has a wife!

"Are you crazy?!"

"Stop right there. We can continue what happened earlier." He warns as we step into the elevator.

"Or you can cooperate and everything will go smoothly." He whispers into my ear. I know to stay quiet and not anger him.

~~~

"He's about to go into surgery. You're welcome to wait outside, or go home." The doctors say, as Harry's forced to drag a crying me out.

I can't believe this happened to him. Either the surgery works, or it doesn't. And if it doesn't then it's over for him. But the thing is, I can not lose another person. Especially not my dad.

"Let's go home Bell." Harry says and that's when I blow up on him.

"My father is about to have surgery and you want to go home!? What if it was your dad-"

"My dads dead and I couldn't care less. Stop arguing with me. Let's go." He cuts me off, dragging me down by my forearm.

"Harry stop!" I panic, trying to pry his fingers off my arm.

"Stop this instant. You have school tomorrow and we are going home." He scolds, tightening his grip on my arm.

I decide against saying anything back. Most people wonder why I don't bother, but it's because I'm used to it from school.

"You can stay at my house. Your dad gave me a pair of your school uniform." Why would my dad give that to him. It's not like he knew something like this was going to happen. Right?

"Oh okay." We don't talk much on the way home, but that's mainly because I'm still confused about my dads actions. It seems strange.

"Will your wife and kids be home?" I ask. I think it would be a lot better if they were, considering I don't want to be alone with him. He makes me do weird stuff.

"Yes they will. Why? Did you want to do something?" He questions and I'm shocked. Of course I don't, mind you I'm seventeen while he's twenty-eight. No, that's not right.

"No. I don't. Harry I'm seventeen." I say, maybe he forgot how old I was. I mean yeah half the girls my age, at my school aren't virgins, but that doesn't mean I'm the same way.

"Age is just a number, and don't call me Harry. You know I only let close friends and family call me that." He lectures and I roll my eyes. There's something seriously wrong with this man.

"Then what the heck am I suppose to call you!? 'Cause there's no way I'm calling you Daddy." I scoff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh darling. You'll call me Daddy soon enough." He smirks. But I have this feeling there's something weird about the way he says that.

~~~

There's so much that's going to happen in the next chapter just wait. (:
I might double update because I have a snow day tomorrow
Congratulations to meIancholy for winning the cover contest!
Thank you also for 170k reads, 4k votes and 1k comments
Happy birthday to my love <3

Question: Do you parents know that you write Daddy Kink?
Answer: Haha your funny.
Question: what's your name?
Answer: My name is Seher hence the ~S and my co - writers name is Grisel.

Highlight with a question here

60 comments and 115 votes.

~S