Chapter 11

"Silence is the most powerful scream" ~Anonymous.

~~~

1 month later

"Come on sweetheart." Tiffany says, smiling at me. It's the day of my fathers funeral. He died, 1 month ago. It wasn't because of his kidney. It was because the doctors found a very dangerous tumor, and they claimed he only had weeks to live. Which is ridiculous because many with dangerous tumors live for months, but I guess it wasn't in my favor this time.

"I'm ready." My voice cracks, I barely speak anymore. I've just been a completely different person, really. Matter of fact, since he died, I haven't ate as much, I stopped trying in school, bringing my straight A's to C's and D's.

I've never wanted to leave as much as right now. I feel so alone and so broken down. Harry promised that he would take me somewhere else when I broke down that night. Yet, he has barely spoken a word to me, and only sends harsh glares towards me.

But it turns out that my "dad" is actually my adoptive dad. I was confused by the entire blood type thing, I forgot about DNA testings. They claimed to have no records of who my actual dad is.

I don't know why, but everything just seems to be crashing down. I've never felt this way before. I've never felt so alone before. Not even after all the constant bulling in school.

~~~

"My father was a great man. Even if he wasn't my real father, he was the one who took care of me all of these y-ears." My voice starts to crack, as I feel myself crying for the billionth time today.

"I-I'm sorry." I cry, running off of the stage that was set up. I run outside of the church, and stare out at the glazing sun.

Why is the sun shining on such a cruel day of my life? What did I do to deserve this? Where am I going now? In foster care probably.

I sit down on the steps, taking a deep breath, covering my face in my hands. I let all the tears out. My cries becoming uncontrollable sobs.

"Bell-"

"Leave me alone please" My voice croaks. My mind wandering in places I've never imagined.

"I-um. We're about to take his casket. Let's go." I recognize the voice as Harry's.

"He's dead. He really is dead." My thoughts finally recollecting and realizing the reality.

I'll never get to hear his voice.

I'll never get to see him.

I'll never get to tell him how much he means to me.

He's dead.

"He's dead Harry." My voice starts out dangerously low, but starts to rise as I face the harsh reality.

"He's dead Harry! He's dead. Oh my gosh. He's dead!" I yell, tearing running down my face. I stand up and run into his arms, just wanting some comfort.

"He's dead. He's dead. He's dead." I repeat over and over like a crazed person. Harry puts his hand on the back of my head, holding me like a lost child.

"It's okay baby." He whispers, caressing my hair. I sob even more because it won't be okay. Where will I go.

"H-Harry." My voice cries out, desperate for him. I wrap my arms around his waist, tightly never wanting to let go.

"I'm here baby. I'm here." He whispers into my hair.

"But you ignored me so much." I sob remembering the harsh glares he would throw towards my direction.

"I was just upset baby. Don't worry. I'm here for you." He says again.

"You promise?" I cry into his shirt.

"I promise" Yet that was the biggest lie he'd ever told me...

~~~

I'm so amazing because I updated.. twice in a week like wow.

Okay so loads of you commented like tf tf tf you can't tell the difference by blood type. I UNDERSTAND HONEY BOO BOO!!!

Remind you guys that she's 15.

But this story is an a.u. So use your fucking imagination

OMG AND HARRY IS NOT her REAL DAD! AND NEVER WILL BE. IM NOT THAT MESSED UP

Question: How old are you?
Answer: I'm 10.

Question: when was your first kiss?
Answer: never had one.. Lol #singleaf

Question: when did you first become a directioner?
Answer: well my sister was listening to wmyb one day and I was like woah who are those sexy voices and then I was like Lemmi search but I couldn't find anything. So like couple weeks later my ex best friend told me about them and I was hooked ahah

Question: why are you a chicken butt?
Answer: Grisel go away no one likes you (ps. I'm sending you Chinese food)

Question: what made you want to write a book with your best friend.
Answer: I love how YOU ask the question butt

Highlight with a question here-
~S

200 votes and 100 comments for next update