Chapter 18

when ur pullout game weak af

- irwxn- ✌🏽️

~~~

"I have scars and bruises in places you'd have to know me better to see them."

~~~

I let out a small moan as he sucks on the skin below my ear. His hands lie on my hips as he harshly bites the skin.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." He smirks placing his eyes on the spot his lips recently were.

I stare down at his plump lips, then stare back at him. He's hot for being like fifty. Was he fifty? I don't remember.

"The bathroom is over here." I say, directing him to the small bathroom. I leave him to be, smirking as I make my way down stairs.

Hot dàmn.

~~~

"Hello?" My mother answers her phone, dismissing herself from the dinner table. Of course, we can never have a normal dinner. One of them always has to leave to answer a call or do work.

"James, the office called." My mother interrupts, her shoes being on at this point.

"There is an emergency, we have to go. Now." My mom demands as dad gets up from the table, now leaving me and Mr. Styles sitting.

"We are so sorry, Harry." My dad says, pleading for forgiveness as he quickly puts on his coat and shoes.

"Please stay if you'd like. It's late and Arabella is frightened to stay home alone when it's late out." My father suggests. I am not frightened, I simply do not want to hear those creepy door noises the house always makes when I'm forced to stay home alone.

"No problem, I can stay." Harry says, smirking briefly at me before my parents can see his actions.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. Don't cause any trouble." My mom says as I roll my eyes. I'm not ten years old where she needs to scold me to behave.

The door shuts and I go take a seat on the couch, grabbing the remote from the table next to me. I switch channels to find something interesting on the television, ignoring the presence of Harry.

"You know, it's not nice to ignore your elders." Harry snickers, taking a seat next to me on the couch, a bit too close to me.

"Ugh there's nothing good to watch." I groan, shutting the tv off and throwing my head back in frustration.

"I am so bored." I say, waiting for him to suggest something.

"We could play truth or dare?" He suggest. Eh, I guess it doesn't sound that bad.

"Sure, you go first." I say to him, and scoot back to be now laying down on the sofa while my legs are over his lap.

"Truth or dare?" He asks me.

"Truth." I reply, smirking.

"Are you a virgin?" He smirks. Gross. Again, he is like fifty years old.

"You're such a pervert." I cringe, still thinking about his question.

"So, I'm guessing you are." He laughs, pushing my legs off of him.

"Actually I'm not." I smirk.

"Oh really?" He chuckles.

"Yeah-hey what are you do-"

He cuts me off by climbing on me, now straddling me, and kisses me.

My mind is fogged up with surprise and confusion, but I can't stop myself from kissing back. The way his lips feel against mine, the way our lips fit perfectly together. Okay I'm being cheesy now.

"Bell." He moans into the kiss and I immediately pull back.

"Who's Bell?" I say, panting as I'm out of breath from that make out session.

"I- it's just a nickname." He says, straddling me still.

"You're a pretty darn well kisser." He smirks.

"I can do more then just kiss." I smirk at him, God dàmn, what the hell am I saying right now?

Arabella, he's like fifty, remember that.

"Where's your bedroom?" He pants, standing up off of me and grabbing my hand.

"This way." I smirk, feeling a wetness settle in my lower region. I lead him up the stairs and quickly into my bedroom. He immediately shuts the door and lifts me up to throw me onto the bed, himself following along seconds later.

His lips attack mine as I run my fingers through his mess of curls.

"Let's get this off of you." He smirks, peeling off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my bra and panties. Soon enough he takes off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

His lips attach to my neck, harshly biting on the skin there. I let out a loud moan as he sucks harder.

"Harry." I moan, as his hands go down to my clit, rubbing it, making my panties wet.

"Call me Daddy." He smirks.

"What?"

"Daddy. Call me that." He says, pressing his lips again, causing another moan to slip out.

His fingers slide underneath my panties, rubbing my clît harshly.

"Daddy." I moan loudly as Harry inserts one of his fingers inside of me. Oh lord.

"Ugh baby." He moans against my lips.

"F-faster, daddy." I moan, as I start to reach my high. His fingers run in and out quickly, hitting my g-spot every single time.

"D-daddy, I'm coming." I moan as his fingers are faster then ever.

"Come for me, Bell." He moans and that's when I let go of myself, letting the dripping come onto his fingers.

"Baby, you taste so good." He moans as I regather myself from that breathtaking orgasm.

"That was probably the best ørgasm you've ever had." He smirks, lying next to me on the bed. Yes it was. It felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time. It's hard to explain, I guess.

"So, I do expect the favor to be returned." He smirks, turning his head in my direction. I smile at him, knowing what he wants.

"Okay, daddy." I smirk, running my hand over his crotch, back and forth. His crøtch quickly becomes hard, as I know what my next job is.

~~~

So uhm yeah..? I feel so awko taco writing smut bc my friends read this lmao.

My friend said I write "innocent" smut. I hope this wasn't innocent loser lol.

Pretty sure this is the longest chapter ive written so props to me!
Sad thing is, spring break is over!
I won my tennis match 6-0 !!

Okay so if you comment shit on my story, don't except me to ignore it because I will say shit back to you. Obviously if you guys read the comments on the last chapter you could tell... :/ narcissistic bitches

Question: do you love me? Bc I love you.
Answer: ofc I love you! You made my day when you said I love you when I slayed that ignorant child.

Question: if your book was published, what do you think Harry's reaction would be?
Answe: uhm he'd be like hot damn this girl is so hot I need to date her bc she loves me and daddy kink.

That's what I imagine in ma mind^

Question: how was your day princess?
Answer: it was tiring bc I didn't get home until 8 pm and I still had to do my homework, but it's done now. How was your day beautiful?

Highlight with a question here-

Do you guys want me to post a picture of myself? I will if you want ahah. I'm pretty ugly just warning y'all.

600 votes and 400 comments for next update.