Chapter 32

"Lights go down, in the moment we're lost and found"

___

"Get the hell out of my hotel." He screams.

I stare at him, dumbfounded. "W-what?" He stares at me, furiously. "You heard me. You will not stay in my hotel and talk to me disrespectfully."

"I didn't want to stay in your dumb hotel anyways!" I bite back, leaving the room and walking towards the elevator. Once I reach the front doors, I turn back around, hoping that maybe, just maybe he followed me and would bring me back, but he didn't.

I push open the doors and let the cold November air blow into my face. He couldn't put his ex-wife in a hotel, but decided to put me in one.

Life's unfair to me. I don't mean to sound selfish because I know so many people have it worse then me, but I can't help but think that maybe if I didn't screw up all the time I would have been happier.

But I'm an idiot, I have always been one. I get too close with people I shouldn't and don't get close enough with the people who actually care about me. God Arabella, why are you such a stupid person.

I wipe my eyes before tears start falling down my face again. I walk towards the curve of the sidewalk and look out to see if any cars were coming. When I see all the cars pass by I quickly run to the other side of the road.

I start walking down the sidewalk looking for the closest cafe or restaurant. After about thirty minutes of walking I reach a small Starbucks. I don't have any money on me, but I'm hoping I can call my mom and beg her to let me back in.

When I walk in I'm filled with warmness and a strong coffee scent. I sit down on one of the chairs near the window and stare outside. Snow lightly falling and the wind harshly blowing.

After about ten minutes of sitting, a figure takes a seat in front of me. I tear my gaze from the outside to be faced with Harry. So now he decides to show up.

"Where are you going to stay?" He starts off the conversation that I really don't want to have. I shrug my shoulders, not wanting to talk to him.

"Come with me." He says, grabbing a hold of my wrist. I pull it back and rest it in my lap, "I don't want to go with you Harry." I say, avoiding his gaze.

"Then where the hell are you planning on staying?" His voice starting to get angry. This is what I hate about him, he starts to yell at me every time I say no to him.

Not wanting to cause a scene, I grab ahold of his hand and take him outside, away from where people can listen. "You always start yelling at me Harry. That's why I never want to go anywhere with you." I tell him, honestly.

We sit down on the bench, his body too close to mine as his hand rests across my waist. The sky is dull making everything so insipid.

"I'm sorry baby." Harry says to me, placing a kiss on top of my head. I shake my head, facing my head the opposite side of his. "Don't do this, please." My voice cracks, tears threatening to fall.

"You always call me baby, you took my virginity, we do all of these things together, but what are we Harry? Are we just friends?" I finally say to him. He's silent and none of us say anything for a while. Finally, he speaks up.

"I don't know Arabella." I turn my head to look at him. His nose and cheeks are flushed a light red and flurries of snow rests on top of his curls. (a/n: crying bc I wish I could see Harry like this.)

"You don't know what? If you want to be with me?" He looks down at me and in that moment I wish I could just kiss him, but I can't because I don't want to get hurt even more then I already am.