Chapter 17

"You, me and the devil makes three" ~Harry Styles

~~~

~Arabella~

"Mom, I'm home!" I say, taking my shoes off and hanging my bag on the coat hanger. Today's been a long day at work and I'm tired. But it will all be worth it once I open my own bakery and go to college for business.

"Okay sweetie." My mom says, her voice echoing from the kitchen. I go straight towards her, seeing her in her cooking apron. Hm.. She only wears that when someone is coming over and there is a big meal to cook.

"Who's coming over mom?" I ask, hopping onto the counter only to have her glare and push me off.

"One of your Dads business partner. Mr. Styles, I believe." My mother explains, chopping up the chicken and adding it to the salad.

"Oh okay." I hum, grabbing an apple and rising it through the sink. I take a bite, enjoying it.

"Go take a shower and get ready. He'll be over around 8:00 p.m." She says, pushing me out of the kitchen. Dang it I left my apple in there.

I make my way up to my room, grabbing the towel from my closet. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom right next door. I need my own bathroom, but I mean it's cool.

I lock the bathroom door, starting the shower, then stripping out of my clothes.

~~~

"Mr. Styles will be here any moment. Arabella be on your best behavior please." My dad warns.

"I am always on my best behavior Dad." I laugh, sitting on the couch next to him.

"We know, darling." My mom interrupts, nicely dressed in red. My dad was lucky to find a woman like my mom. Despite there 10 year age difference, they are made for each other. No doubt in my mind that they weren't.

We are all interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Oh looks like he's here.

"I will get the door." I say getting up from my spot on my couch. I walk over to the door and look out from the peephole to see a mop of curls looking down.

I open the door, revealing the man who stopped by at the coffee shop. Well then.

"Uh- Hi." He says looking up at me, a sly smirk plastered on his face. I stare into his green eyes, that sparkle in the dark nights sky.

"Hi." I say, moving back for him to enter. His eyes immediately go towards me, well my body mostly. Ew, how old is he again? Like forty? No thanks.

"You look so sexy." He whispers into my ear, leaving me shocked as he walks further into the house, probably going towards my parents. What the hell is his issue.

I close the door. I shake my head to try and disrupt the thoughts from my mind. I walk over to the living area where my dad and Mr. Styles were currently sitting.

"Oh Arabella! Can you show Mr. Styles where the bathroom is?" My mother asks, walking into the room.

"Why?" I ask. What's so special about our houses bathroom.

"I'd like to use it?" Mr. Styles asks, more in the style of a question rather then an answer. I look at him too see him smirking-yet again- at me.

"Yeah." I agree, hesitantly.

I guide him upstairs to where our one and only bathroom lies, except for the one in my parents bedroom.

Once we get upstairs I feel a hand grab my butt, and one other cover my mouth from squealing.

"Oh, you and I are going to have to much fun together baby." He whispers into my ear, biting the soft skin right under harshly.

~~~

Can't believe I agreed to update three times if I reached 1 million.
But THANK YOU FOR 1 MILLION!!
Question: notice me senpai?
Answer: Helloooo x.
Question: if you could meet the author of your favorite wattpad story who would it be?
Answer: 1d_jollygood. And Anna Todd.

Zayn I love you bby *cries*
I actually started crying in school :(
Highlight with a question here-