Chapter 6

"Next thing we're touching" ~Bridgit Mendler

~~~

*Smut Smut Smut*

2 weeks later

It's been about two weeks or so since I have been working for Mr. Styles. I've learned quite a few things actually. I learned that his full name is Harry Edward Styles, but he flips out when someone would call him Harry, aside from him wife and friends of course. Also, his wife's name is Tiffany and his daughters names are Hollie and Heidi.

I've met his family once and that was last week. They are all wonderful folks. I'll admit, I wish I was able to grow up with a mother. The way Tiffany treats her two daughters is just speechless. Hollie and Heidi are lucky they are growing up with a wonderful family.

Mine on the other hand wasn't so great. But aside from that, I have a wonderful job and an amazing dad who loves me.

Over the couple weeks that have passed Harry and I have had our differences and disagreements, but we've managed to push past them for the better.

Harry invited me over for dinner tonight since his wife and kids were out and my dad wasn't coming home 'till late. I obviously took the offer because I mean, why wouldn't I?

Harry and I haven't talked about the two kisses we shared and I hate to admit the fact that I wish we could replay the moment. I know it's wrong for me to think this way about a grown man, but explain that to my ovaries.

"Here's your coffee Sir." I say walking up to Harry's office desk. He nods for me to place it down and gestures me to take a seat.

"You're still coming over for dinner right?" Harry asks me and I nod in response.

"Okay."

~Dinner~

"Thank you for inviting me over for dinner. I probably would have ended up ordering takeout." I say to Harry.

"Your welcome sweetheart. Why don't you go watch tv until dinner is done. I'll meet you there." He says putting something in the oven; chicken.

I walk into the huge living room. I still wonder why he felt the need to buy a huge hou- mansion when only 4 people were living here.

I grab the tv remote and turn on the tv, flipping through the different channels available. Soon as enough TLC comes on, and I'm settled with that.

"Dinner will be about another 10 minutes." Harry tells me and I nod.

"Can I ask you something?" I look up to him, and he sends a nod my way.

"Why don't you like when people call you Harry or Mr. Styles?" I bit my lip, pre-prepared for a lecture or an angry scolding.

"Bella. Why don't you like it when people call you Bell?" Touché.

"I asked you first Sir." I smile and he looks down with a playful glare.

"My wife and friends calls me Harry. And businesses men call me Mr. Styles. I like my workers to call me Sir. I never said I didn't like it when people called me that. I dislike it when my workers call me that." He smirks.

"Why don't you let me call you Bell."

"I don't like it." I bluntly reply, avoiding any further discussion.

"Lies, lies, lies." His smirk makes me look away from his stare.

"Now tell me the real reason." He demands, pulling me closer towards him.

"My mom used to call me Bell." my voice is barely audible.

"And now she's dead?" He pushes his interrogation further.

"To me, yes."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He says and I just nod in response.

"You can call me Bell." I can already feel myself blushing. Why the heck did I just say that.

"And you can call me Daddy." I freeze at his words. I'm seventeen, he's twenty-eight , him wanting me to call him 'Daddy' could only mean one thing.

"W-what?" I'm lost for words. I look up to see him staring back at me. No emotions placed in his eyes, except one. Lust.

"Call me Daddy, Bell." He repeats himself. I look away from his stare and look down at my lap, my eyes widened in shock.

"Come on Bell don't be afraid" He moved closer towards me. I didn't have to look up to see that he had a smirk plastered across his face. Soon enough He's hand was placed on top of my thigh. I gasped as million of thoughts ran through my mind. Part of me wanted to move away and run home. But the other half of me liked the way he's hand moved around my leg as he gave me a light squeeze. He chuckled.

"Mr. Styles what-" I spoke above a whisper, "I said to Call me Daddy" He whispered to my ear in a low voice. His hand slowly moved up my skirt and touch over my area.

Oh no, I bet he feels how wet i am right now.

I knew this was wrong, but I didn't want him to stop. He slowly moved my knickers aside as his cold fingers made contact with my area . I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Come on Bell say it, call me Daddy" . His fingers circled around my area slowly. My breathing changed rapidly. I bit my lip to stop me from moaning. He moved his finger faster as he gave me small kisses down my neck.

"Say it Bell or I'll stop." He demanded. He moved one of his fingers inside of me, I whimpered as I jerked my head back in pleasure. "Do you like that Bell?" I nodded. I didn't want him stop.

"Do you like daddy's fingers inside of you Bell?" He almost moaned. I let out a loud groan as I layed back. His fingers started pumping inside of me at a slow pace, making me feel so much pleasure. Adding a third finger he pumped faster making me moan louder. I was breathing uncontrollably.

Soon enough the amazing pleasure stopped. I opened my eyes to the sight of Harry sucking on his fingers. "Taste so good darling but I told you to call me Daddy or I would stop" he said with a smirk. I blushed at his comment, but I was slightly irritated that he didn't finish what he started with me. I fixed my skirt as an alarm was heared down the hall.

"Looks like dinner is ready" and with that he got up and left the room. I sat there out of breath and thinking about what had just happened. I knew it was wrong and dirty, but for some odd reason, I loved every minute of it.

~~
Hello readers! I'm the co-writer to this story, if you liked this chapter please follow my personal account;

Tommo_Tomlinson_OuO

20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter !

Stay beautiful ! (: