Chapter 22

"You gave me empty words to drink"

•~•

"Don't every fûcking touch me again"

•~•

I stare at him with hurt eyes, as his show nothing but pure anger. What have I done wrong now. I was calming him down from his hallucination. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

"I'm sorry." I muster out in pain as his hands have not loosened the grasp on my cheeks.

"You better fûcking be. Now get up." He angrily says, finally backing away from me. I rub my cheeks as they've become sore from the harsh grip that was placed upon them.

I get up from the spot where I was pushed too and stand in front of him, his bigger height over powering me.

"Let's go inside" He bluntly says, leading me to the front door of his house. We enter and my eyes immediately fall on a beautiful grand staircase, pure white and gold. Anyone's dream house really.

"Harry" I gasp starring at the stair case and everything else.

"What?" he responds harshly making me forget what I wanted to say.

"Look, I have something to explain to you Arabella" He says grabbing my attention again

"What is it Harry, you can tell me anything" My sweet voice rings softly

"There was another Arabella.. before you. And I got attached to her. She worked at my job.. I knew her father quite well. But he died.. they both fûcking died!" He says angrily trying to fight back the tears.

"Harry.. I'm so so sorry.." I say stepping forward almost touching his face with my hand. Until I remember what he said earlier, and quickly drop my hand.

A few tears fall from his eyes. I look around his absolutely gorgeous house to avoid any kind of awkward eye contact with him. Its pure white and really clean.

"You've got a lovely house" the words fall out of my mouth before I could stop them

"Thanks." He replys bluntly

"Is that all you brought me here for?" I say annoyed

"No it's not. Don't speak to me that way. I'll punish you even more than I'm about to" he growls

"For what!?" I yell without realizing it "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell like that Harry.." I respond a lot softer

"For not leaving with me earlier. Bend over the table. Now" He says, his voice instantly making me wet

I bend over knowing the events that are about to take place. One spank, Two spank, three, four.. all the way until I'm crying and begging for him to stop.

"Stand up." He demands

I stand up whimpering and he cocks his head to the side smirking.

"Are you ready to obey daddy, babygirl?" He grabs my face harshly again

"Yes, daddy"

~~~

So, the giving back contest. For the entire month of July we are picking random stories to recommend. Mainly the smaller accounts with not as many reads. If you want to enter the contest just follow Seher on wattpad!

Okay! The first winner of this month is Dear Ashton by paytonshai12! You have a wonderful story(: Congrats!!