Chapter 10

"So you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans" ~Ed Sheeran

~~~
"He needs a new kidney." The doctor says, scanning over the clipboard in front of him. I stare at the doctor, wondering maybe I can give him one.

"I can donate mine to him." I speak up. Harry sends a glare to me, but I ignore him.

"We can run a blood test and see if you have the same blood type." He says. But he's my dad, isn't he suppose to have the same blood as me?

"But he's my dad." I say confused.

"We still have do it to make sure." The doctor says.

"Can't you find someone else? I'm not letting you do this Bell." Harry speaks up, directing the last part to me.

"Sir, if she wants to, she's welcome too." The doctor says taking my side. I smile, thankful for the doctor speaking up.

"Let's go get a test done." He says, breaking my side from Harry. Thank God, that man is so stubborn and not to mention annoying as a tomato. (A/N: Who the fuck eats tomatoes. Ew)

"Take a seat right there, and I'll send in a nurse to take your blood." The doctor says, leaving me sitting in the seat.

~~~

"So we got the results." The doctor says hesitantly. That's strange, hm.

"I'm sorry dear. Your blood type isn't the same." What? He's my dad. That's not freaking possible. What the heck.

"Wha-he's my dad. What do you mean?" I ask, shocked jumping out of my seat.

"Y'know what. Let's go now." Harry says, grabbing my arm and dragging me out before I can get any answers.

"Ask any questions and your asś will be as red as your period." He threatens, shoving me into the car. I stay quiet, avoiding his angry state.

~~~

"I'll pick you up after school baby girl." Harry says, dropping me in front of the gates of my private school. God I hated it here.

All the girls were stuck up and rude. They were all rich and the worst of them all was Ashton. She hates me so much and I have never understood why. We used to be inseparable when we were little. But everything changed in 7th grade.

Of course she was gorgeous and any guy would fall in love with her. She was able to get everybody to despise me. Not a single person liked me. Not even the freshman. Which kind of sucks.

"Look who finally decided to show up to school." Ashton laughs along with her peers. I keep my head down, knowing that this will be a long day.

I walk to my locker, keeping my head low. The last thing I need is for someone to embarrass me.

~~~

It's finally lunch and I don't know how happy I am about this. Maybe I'll just go grab an apple or something and sit outside. But then again I don't want to risk seeing Ashton.

I make my risky decision and decided to just quickly go in and out. (A/N: LOL) Maybe I'll get lucky and she won't see me.

I quickly walk inside the cafeteria and get in line. I wait for my turn, and soon enough it comes. I grab the apple off the stand and punch in my student I.D code.

I quickly turn around to be smashed in the face with a plate of spaghetti. I drop my apple to the floor and see Ashton's boyfriend smirking at me.

"Oops." He laughs, along with the rest of the cafeteria. I look around the cafeteria to see everybody laughing at me. This is so embarrassing.

I run out of the cafeteria and out of the school. I run into the school parking lot, breaking down on the side of a car.

Why does this always have to happen to me. How badly have I sinned to deserve this? Nobody cares about me, all they care about is hurting me.

I take out my phone and decide to call the first person who came to mind. Harry.

"Arabella?"

"H-Harry please come a-and pick me up. P-please." I cry into the phone. I can hear the immediate ruffling of keys in the background.

"Bell are you okay? What's wrong. I'm on way." He speaks frantically. I cry into the phone as he says that everything will be alright. But I have a feeling it won't.

"H-Harry just please hurry." I cry into the phone. The last thing I want is for someone from school to see me.

"I'm coming baby girl, just hold on there" He says in a calming, soothing voice. Yet it didn't sound like that to me. I just got embarrassed in front of the entire school. I hate life so much.

~~~

"I don't want to stay here Harry." I cry, lifting my legs up on the seat and wrapping my arms around them. "I've been through enough crap at school before and I can not handle it anymore."

"I know baby girl. It's okay." He says, taking one hand off the wheel and placing it on my knee.

"It's not. Harry please. First I find out my father's not even my real father and next I'm embarrassed at school. It happens everyday. Please." I cry, taking his hand and holding it tightly. I just want to escape.

"Bell, he is your real dad. Blood type doesn't determine that.." His words seem hesitate, but he doesn't know that I need this.

"Harry please. I'm begging you. Take me away from here." I beg him, as we stop outside of his house. He stares at me intently, gazing into my bloated red eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks, hopefully for the last time

"I'm sure." I confirm.

Little did I know, those two words changed my life forever, in the worst way ever.

~~~

Sorry for the late update. I injured my hand and had this massive project due too :/ but it's all done now!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300K

question: are you a virgin?
Answer: well.. I can't even get a potato to like me.. So what makes you think I've had sex..? 😂😂

Highlight with a question here-

150 votes and 65 comments for the next update!