Chapter 35

"My loves like a star, you can't always see me, but you know that I'm always there."

___

I've managed to escape the room while Harry was gone. I wish I would have gone after him right after he left so that way I would be able to follow him and see where he was going.

After about an hour of roaming around the empty streets, I decide to go back to the hotel. I walk along the side of the building as the cold winds blow in my face.

As I'm walking back to the hotel I start to hear footsteps behind me. Quickly looking behind me, I see no one. Okay that was weird. I am going insane.

I quicken my pace only to be pulled back by a strong pair of arms. I let out a scream, but my mouth is soon covered by a cold hand. "I thought I told you not to leave the motel room." Harry's voice sneers in my ears.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I snark once his hand is removed from my mouth. Furious, I push him, but him being as strong as he his he moves maybe about half an inch.

"Maybe if you would listen to me for once this wouldn't have to happen." He pushes, leading us back to the hotel room.

"You're crazy." I spit, walking back into the hotel room with him. Sitting on the cold bed, I stare at him as he paces back and forth across the carpet.

"Why'd you even run away from your house anyways." I question him, curiously. Silence falls upon us as a reply isn't given right away. A few moments pass by before he answers again.

"Being this rich comes with harms too, y'know Arabella." Harry says, taking a seat next to me on the bed. I nod, looking down at my lap as an awkward silence passes between us. He sighs, resting a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." Harry apologizes and I nod in response.

"It's nothing major babe, I'm sure I just overreacted. " He smiles, inching closer to me, laying a hand on my upper thigh. "Mmh." I laugh, standing up, only sit back down on his lap.

Straddling him, he kisses me passionately. Things easily start to heat up as he sneaks his hands under my shirt and to the back of my bra. Unclasping it, he pulls my shirt off as my bra falls down.

"I don't like arguing with you baby girl." He moans, flipping us around so now he's on top straddling me down to the bed. Placing a long, hard kiss on my lips, I run my hands through his hair.

"Neither do I." I smirk, pulling off his shirt to reveal his well toned muscles. Rubbing my hands across his stomach, he leaves love bits across my top half. I moan as his lips cascade around my neck, sucking the skin.

"Tonight, I'm in charge and you will be calling me daddy, okay princess?" I nod eagerly, as his hand grips my breast, rubbing it.

Ridding ourselves of any clothing left, he pulls out a condom from his jeans pocket, as I playfully glare at him, wondering why he had the need to carry a condom in his pocket. "For emergency sèx y'know." He smirks, tearing it apart and rolling it down on his hard dïck.

His lips come crashing down onto mine as he slowly enters into me. As he pushes further in, a moan escapes my lips. I grasp his arms, as his pace fastens causing bursts of pleasure to run throughout my body.

"H-harder daddy." I groan, growing closer to my edge. Moans crazily erupt from our mouths as nothing is heard except of it.

"Daddy, I think I'm about to come." I moan and soon enough, we both reach our ecstasy as our sweaty, bare bodies lay next to each other.

Our breathing settles down, as a knock is heard on the door. I turn to Harry and he looks at me shocked. Quickly throwing on whatever was near, we make our way to the door.

Standing nearby as Harry opens the door, we are revealed to the same man from downstairs at the service desk. "You're neighbors filed a complaint about making to much noise." He presses, as a blush arises on my cheeks.

"I-um. Sorry?" Harry stifles in a laugh. "Keep it down or else you'll be forced to leave." His scratchy tone of voice speaks. "Aye sir." Harry says, shutting the door only to erupt into laughter.

"Oh gosh, this is all your fault." He laughs, pulling me down onto the bed with him. "What!? My fault. You were the one who was moaning so loud." I blush, arguing back.

"Says the one who was screaming daddy." He laughs, emphasizing the word daddy, causing me to blush. "Oh shut up, you know you love it." I say, playfully pushing him away from me, only for him to pull all his weight overtop of me.

"Get off fat-aśs." I say, trying to rid his body from mine. "But you're soft." He moans, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, making it absolutely impossible for me to push him off of me. He nudges his head between my breasts, making himself comfy there.

I smile down at the sight of Harry, as his curls sprawled everywhere. "When can we go back to your house?" I ask Harry, not wanting to stay here anymore. I'd rather be in a comfortable house, being comfortable.

"Let's go back in the morning, I'm absolutely tired right now." He says, finally letting go of me, to lay side by side. "Sounds like a plan." I say, moving closer into the warmth of his body.

"Goodnight." Harry says, while wrapping his arms around my frame. Nuzzling my head into his chest, I smile to myself, enjoying everything that I have.

"Goodnight." I say, finishing off our conversation.

//

I thought I should probably add smut because this story is called yes, daddy, but contains 0.1% smut. #logic

QOTD; Are you cooler then me?
No, you're prolly not (; <3

I am starting a internet friend group chat, up to 10 people totally including me and my internet friend Breanna! Have to be 14+ in age (: message me on kik! @ Paris_Forever18 to be one of the people who get picked!

Go read my best friends story Wild Makaykaystoran42
300 votes and 200 comments for next update?