Chapter 34

"You've got something I need"

___
*please watch the video*
___
"She passed out because of dehydration. Usually during the winter time a persons body cannot tell when its dehydrated as easily as it can during the summer time." Voices speak from nearby. My head is pounding and my eyes feel too heavy to open.

I stir a bit, causing ruckus around me to start. "Arabella! Can you open your eyes for me baby girl." Harry. His voice is smooth and calm, not like it usually is.

I force myself to open my eyes, only for me to be blinded by the bright hospital lights. I close them again, trying to rid my head of the major ache.

"We'll be out of here in a few hours baby." Harry whispers, kissing my forehead. I whimper in response, my body feeing heavy.

___

"That felt absolutely horrid." I complain, sitting in the car with Harry. The feeling was horrendous and I never want to feel like that again.

"I know baby, but are you hungry? We can stop to grab some food if you want." Harry says, starting the engine of the car. "Sure, but can we get drive-thru burgers?" I ask, earning a nod from Harry.

Soon enough we reach Brome Burgers. Harry parks in the parking lot earning a glare from me. "This is not drive-thru." I complain, drifting down in my seat.

"I know baby, but I thought you'd like this place." Harry smiles, pulling me out from the warmth of the car. "They better be good or else." I try to sound tough, but miserably fail.

"Or else what?" Harry laughs, opening the door to the diner. "Watch it Styles." I smirk, walking ahead of him only to earn a swat on my butt. I gasp, trying to contain my laughter.

We're leaded to our seats and handed a menu. "We won't need these, I already know what we're getting." Harry says right after the waiter walks away.

"What if I don't want what you're ordering?" I smile, earning a smirk from him. "Well that sucks for you because I'm ordering." He states.

"Yes, daddy." I joke around, earning a shock stare from him. "That is so hot baby." Harry moans, exaggerating his facial expressions. I roll my eyes as Harry calls the waiter to our table.

-
"Oh my gosh those burgers were amazing!" My mouth still watering. Harry laughs, leading us into his house. "I told you didn't I?" He says, throwing the keys on the counter.

"You did." I says, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing a small kiss on his cheeks. His intentions differing from mine, he deepens the kiss, his hands going under my shirt, straight to my bra clasp.

With no hesitation, it comes undone, falling to the ground. Harrys lips cascading my neck with love bits. "Oh Harry." I moan as he rubs my breast. "Daddy babygirl. From now on call me daddy." He scolds, smacking my butt.

"Yes, daddy." I moans as he lifts me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his torso. He carries me to the sofa, carefully lying me down; straddling me he doesn't hesitate to take his, as well as mine, shirt off.

"Oh baby, daddy's going to make you feel wonderful." Harry moans, grinding his hard cøck over my crøtch.

"Daddy, please fück me already." I moan getting impatient." My crøtch wet, aching for his touch. "Patience baby girl." Harry smirks, pulling down my pants. My hands go straight to his belt, undoing it and pulling down his pants and boxers letting his cøck spring out, hard.

"You need a condom." I warn Harry right as he's about to enter me. "I'll pull out before I come baby girl." He slams into me causing a loud moan to erupt from me.

"F-faster daddy!" I scream, pleasure crazily running through me. "Fück." Harry's grunts, leaving me absolutely breathless.

"I'm going to cüm." I moan, not being able to take anymore. "Come for me princess. Daddy's not going to last long." And that's when I release myself from my high. Soon enough Harry pulls out and squirts all over my top half.

Both of us breathless, he collapses next to me, leaving us to come down from an immense high. "That was amazing." I breathe, smiling to myself.

"I know baby girl." Harry smirks planting a kiss on my lips. We both get off of the couch and get cleaned up, putting our clothes back on.

"Hello?" Harry answers his ringing phone. I sit on the couch, waiting for him to get off of the phone.

"What!?" Harry screams into the phone quickly grabbing his keys and throwing shoes on. I quickly follow behind him as he shoves his phone in his jean pocket.

"Harry, what's wrong!?" I ask him, grabbing his arm before he leaves. He yanks his arm back, staring at me angrily. "Mind your own fücking business Arabella." Harry yells, pushing me away. I stumble on the floor, hitting my hand on the way down.

"Shìt." I curse to myself, cradling my arm. "Ugh, get up and come with me." Harry's voice sounds frustrated. I put on my shoes and grab my coat, weary about my bruised arm.

We head to the car and Harry races off onto the freeway. Wherever we're going something serious has happened and I'm scared to find out what.

"What happened?" I question Harry after about an hour on the road. "When I tell you to mind your own business, I mean it Arabella." Harry's voice is strident; from then on I don't bother to ask more questions.

After about an hour and a half we reach decent looking hotel. "Hurry inside." Harry says, quickly leaving the car as I follow behind him.

He doesn't bother going through reception and goes straight the the elevator. "Once we get to the room, stay inside. I swear to God Arabella if you don't, I will personally kill you." His threat sounds dangerous and I definitely don't feel safe right now.

No, this isn't what a normal person would say. What the hell is wrong with him. As soon as the elevator opens, I burst into a sprint turning through every corner. I can feel heavy footsteps behind me and I know I have to find a stairwell soon.

Soon enough I find an exist and run down the stairs, skipping two at a time. Just as I reach the last step I'm yanked back into a hard chest. "Let go of me!" I screech.

"Shut the hell up Arabella." His voice his stern and his large, sweaty hand covers my mouth, muffling my voice.

"When I remove my hand, if you scream, you don't even want to know what I'd do to you. Got it?" I nod, still contemplating on what to do.

Once he removes his, I take a breather. "What are we doing here." I question him as he tightly grabs my wrist and leads us back.

"You weren't even supposed to be here. And don't ask me again. Stay in the hotel room until I come back. Got it?" Harry's voice is stern, showing that if I don't agree, I'll get it.

Leaving it at that, he slams the door shut, leaving me in the cold room.

___

I cannot believe one year ago I started this story. And look at it now! A year later I have 4.16 million reads! I could never thank you guys enough! I love you a lot.

QOTD; when did you find this story, and how?

I'm forever greatful for all of you and if you haven't watched the video yet please do so. A lot of you guys are in the video! ❤️

350 votes and 150 comments for next update?

xo.