Chapter 24

"I will stay with you for as long as I live"

•~•

"Would you want something to eat?" Harry asks me, after we both sit on the couch, now dressed.

"No thank you." I say to him, my lower half still in so much pain. When I told him I wasn't a virgin a while back when playing truth of dare, I lied to him.

Now that I think about it, I wish I hadn't because what if all he wanted from me was sex and nothing more. That would kill me so pieces.

Knowing that I actually had sèx with is grown man is kind of bad, for a matter of fact, I'm not even of legal age yet.

No one can find out about this, or things will take a turn for the worst.

"Some thing to drink?" I lightly shake my head no at him.

"Are you okay?" He asks, furrowing him eye brows.

"I'm fine." I say sending him a small smile. He nods his eyes turning to the TV, continuing to watch 'The Walking Dead'.

I really wasn't okay. I was super sore and uncomfortable from the way I was sitting. I honestly just wanted to go home, but I don't want to make Harry think I was using him just to sleep with me.

"Harry? Was I good? You know at the whole sèx thing?" I stare down at my hands, waiting for a reply.

"You were okay, but all you really did was just lay there. What else do you want me to say about it?"

Ouch. I was expecting something like that, but I didn't think it would hurt this much.

"Oh. Okay." I say tears threatening to fall.

"Look Bell. I didn't expect you to be great at it, considering it was your first time. But sèx is sèx. Its nothing special to me. You should have known that by now." He says looking at me.

How could he? Am I just some quick fûck to him? I can't believe he just used me, and I was worried about using him!?

"I think it's time for me to go." I stand from the couch and start to grab my things.

"Why are you leaving?" He stands trying to stop me.

"I don't like being used Harry, and that's exactly what you're doing. I'm nothing but a simple fûck buddy to you. And I don't want to be that." I push past him and I'm out of the door.

When I'm finally home I rush to my room, not wanting my mom questioning me. I shut the door and I lose it. I break into endless sobs, and the tears keep falling like they'll never stop.

I can't believe he just used me. But what did I expect him to do comfort me and tell me it was okay? He has a wife and kids. He couldn't give a shit about me. Grow up and get over yourself Bell.

I get myself together and decide to get in the shower and get clean. After my shower I get some pjs on and get in bed. I just wanted to sleep. So sleep is what I did.

•~•

Also I will be entering this story in the Watty Awards! So please please please start commenting more on here so I could win. It would mean the world to me if I could win.

So a lot of you were close and my birthday is the 17th of July!!

The first person who guessed it was Elvira. Go read her story begging!

Question: what's your dream job?

Answer: publisher/writer.

Highlight with a question here-

250 votes & comments for next update! Please reach that goal!