Chapter 14

"Destroy what destroys you"

~~~

"You didn't really give me a chance to do much in the shower." Harry smirks, pushing my body backwards, making me fall onto the mattress, only in my undergarments.

"Harry please st-"

"It's fûcking Daddy!" Harry's voice booms loudly, making me cower back in fear. Maybe I should have been nicer to him and this wouldn't have happened.

"Call me Harry one more time. I fûcking dare you Bell." Harry sneers, jumping towards my figure on the bed, pinning my hands down.

Flashback

"You are such a dirty slût aren't you?" Eric sneers, pinning my hands above me, straddling my naked figure.

"Eric please let go of me." I cry out in pain. I know what he's planning on doing, and nothing about it is pleasurable for me.

"Shut up you whore. Let me do what I want to do." He yells, holding my hands with one of his, pulling down his boxers with the other, letting his member spring out.

"Eric-"

"Fûcking hèll. Just shut the fûck up Bell." He yells, slapping me. I cry out in both pain, when he slaps me and when he quickly enters his member into me.

"Ah-God dàmn you're so tight." He moans, ignoring my cries out of pain. I screw my eyes shut, as the pain never goes away.

End of flashback

"Pl-please." I choke out, my throat full of my tears.

"Fûcking hell." Harry says frustrated, getting up off of me. I curl up, crying loudly from the events that just occurred.

"Get up." Harry commands, blocking out my cries.

"Now!" He yells, harshly pulling my arm up, making my body jolt forward onto his chest.

"How many times to I have to teach you Bell?" Harry chuckles.

"Tsk-Tsk-Tsk." He smirks, pulling me down to my knees.

He pulls down the shorts, letting his shaft spring out. I almost gag at the sight, pre-cum already dropping from his tip.

"Suck Daddy's dîck." He moans, pushing his dick towards my mouth. I keep my mouth shut, but let my tears fall.

"Arabella." Harry warns griping my cheeks harshly.

"Unless you want to get spanked, I suggest you open that slûtty little mouth of yours and suck my dîck." Harry sneers, making me cry even more.

"Pleas-" I'm cut off with his dîck shoved in my mouth.

"Ahh Bell that feels so- ahh." He moans, ignoring my pleading and cries. He keeps thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth.

My jaw begins to sore out, as he doesn't stop or slow down, and rather keeps going harder as if he's at his edge.

"Ahh Bell." He moans loudly, as hot sprits of liquid run in my mouth. As disgusted as I am, I try to not throw up.

"Swallow all of it, or else." He strictly says, finally pulling out after what seems like hours, but was only a few minutes.

I refuse and instead spit out of all the semen in my mouth. I cry, standing up and running straight to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet as my stomach empties itself.

"You wanted to destroy me, now just watch how much I destroy you." Harry smirks, leaving the bathroom, pleased of his outcome.

~~~

"Bell come here." Harry instructs me, patting his laps for me to sit on.

Once I'm close enough, he takes matters into his own hands and pushes me down to sit on his lap. I have never felt so disgusted in my life.

"What do you call me Bell?" Harry smirks, knowing that if I do not call him what he wants me too, all will not end up well.

"D-daddy." I whisper, my voice barely audible.

"Good girl." He chuckles, stroking his fingers through my hair.

"You're not working as my assistant anymore." He states, I stare at him, wondering why not.

"You're mine and I do not want anyone to know about you." He says.

"Har-"

"Don't finish that sentence unless you are calling me Daddy." He scolds.

"I'm seventeen, you are twenty-eight. I am not yours. You are a sick man with twisted plans." I finally stick up for myself.

"Such a stupid, naive girl." He laughs. "You don't know what I have planned coming for you."

~~~

Shit don't kill me

But I updated bc the last chapter was really short and you guys hadn't reached your goal but ily guys and I put those goals to make sure I don't have ghost readers 😂😂.

Question: what's your favorite song from four?
Answer: 18 and spaces. 😍
Question- do you watch porn?
Answer: all day everyday
Question: who's your sugar daddy?
Answer: Harry obviously.

Thanks for reading

400 votes and 200 comments for next update.