Chapter 33

"Take me back to the start of it all."

___

"Fûcking hell Arabella, just do what I've told you for once." Frustration laced in his voice. "Gosh calm down old man, can we please just hurry so I can get my things? They'll be back soon."

I tell him knowing that my parents come home around six-ish to eat dinner then go back to work and I would like to get my things as quick as possible.

"Ugh, yeah sure, let's hurry though." He says, grabbing his keys from where they were hung up. We get into the car and back out of his driveway and make our way to my old house.

It's been a few days since that incident happened and I've not bothered contacting either one of them because I know they'll either A. hang up or B. go ballistic on me and quite frankly I really don't want to deal with either one of those options.

So Harry and I decided maybe it'd be best to just sneak in and grab most of my clothes and items that I would need on a regular day basis.

Soon enough we arrive at the house. We both quickly get out of our seats and walk towards the back of the house. They always leave a spare key under the deck just in case something happens. Quite a clichè if you ask me.

I grab the key and we make our way back to the front door, I unlock it and luckily the house is empty. I tell Harry to stay down here and keep watch and I can quickly go and get my things.

I make my way upstairs and walk into my room. My mouth hangs open as I stare at the mess in front of me. Half of my things are shoved into storage boxes and the other half is sprawled across the room.

I don't know whether to be upset or mad at the fact that they were throwing all of my things away. I don't even want these things anymore. It's all things they've payed for.

I hurry out of the room not wanting to take the things that were there. I'll just get a job and buy all new clothes, a fresh start.

I meet Harry downstairs and he looks at me funny. "Why'd you not grab your clothes?" I shrug, leaving the house closing the door and locking it. I quickly go back and put the key back in its hiding spot and make my why to the car where Harry is waiting for me.

"Now, do you care to tell me why you grabbed none of your clothes?" Harry says, backing out of the driveway. "Half of my things were in boxes and the other half was sprawled across my room."

"Already? Wow they sure want you gone fast huh." Harry tries to joke, but I glare at him. "Wow you are sooo funny." My sarcasm makes him laugh and I smile, looking out the window.

"Let's get some ice cream." Harry randomly blurts out. I stare at him like he's insane. For one, it's freezing outside and two that was really random.

"It's too cold." I say to him, I don't want to freeze. "Then let's get something warm and go around town. Have you ever been around Virginia?" I laugh at his question. There's absolutely nothing in Virginia to see so obviously I haven't been around.

"That's hilarious." Sarcasm laced throughout my voice. He looks down at me, his nose scrunched up. "I'm serious baby." 

"I hear there's a semi-decent park nearby. It's, I guess, somewhat of a tourist park. Not really, but I've been before and it's really pretty, near a small lake and everything!" I laugh, my voice trailing off to sound like some preppy cheerleader. Harry laughs shaking his head.