Chapter 23

"Reach higher then the sky"

•~• Next day •~•

"Arabella look where you're fûcking going." Austin yells at me, pushing me over to the brick wall. I avoid eye contact knowing if I do make it, things will only get worse.

"You're so fûcking annoying. Why don't you just kill yourself already? It'll be doing everyone a huge favor." He laughs as his friends join him. Another day in school is like another day in hell, its the same place. It just keeps getting worse.

"Sorry." I whisper, hoping that he'll finally leave for once.

"You better be." He smirks, dismissing his crew and leaving us alone. The one thing that I didn't want to happen, happened.

"Wow, you look so, fûckable." He chuckles, smirking at the end. My heart beat increases as his hands lower onto my bum.

My breathing hitches as his face inches closer to mine. Oh dear God, please save me from this horrific mess.

"What the fûck do you think you're doing?" A deep, familiar voice rings through my ears. Immediately Austin is pulled away from me and I'm revealed to see Harry.

I let out a sigh of relief and slide down the wall I'm against. I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't shown up. I'm so thankful that he did.

"Don't." Harry punches Austin, knocking him to the ground, leading Harry to straddle him.

"Ever." Another punch.

"Touch." One after another.

"Her." Another one.

"Again." He gives him one last hard punch, getting up and wiping his bloody fist on his black jeans.

"Let's go Arabella." He demands, helping me up from my spot on the floor, to the seat in his car.

Throughout the entire ride we stay quiet, not one word is spoken from either of us. Every once in a while I would turn to look at him, but all I could read from his facial expressions was anger.

But I don't see how he could be angry at me, after all I've done nothing wrong right? I mean, I hope I haven't done anything wrong because the last thing I need is for him to be angry at me.

"Thanks." I start off, pausing to see if maybe he'd speak up now. Nothing comes out of his mouth and I choose to continue with my thank you.

"For um - saving me from him. I don't know what I would-"

"Shut up please." He harshly cuts me off. I sigh and rest my head on the backrest, closing my eyes.

"I haven't done anything wrong for you to be mad at me Harry." I say after a while of awkward silence between us.

I don't get a reply, so I decide to keep talking. If he wants to play this game, then let's do so.

I sit up, opening my eyes knowing the perfect way to get his attention. Might get us in a car crash, but maybe it'll be worth it and I won't regret my decision in the end.

I slowly bring my hand to rest on Harry's knee. I wait a few seconds to see if any reaction comes out of him, but nothing at all.

I inch my hand up, reaching it closer and closer to his crotch. I could sense it growing harder as my hand came closer and closer.

"You'd better stop unless you don't want to be able to walk for a week." He smirks, his bulge growing bigger.

"Make me." I smirk, challenging him.

"Oh baby, wrong answer." He smirks, turning into the driveway to his home.

"I'm going to fûck you so hard, you'll know never to mess with me ever again." He chuckles, leading us both inside of his home.

"Oh daddy, do whatever you want to me." I moan, as his lips contact my neck. His hands wrap around the back of my thighs, motioning me to jump.

I jump and wrap my legs around his torso as his lips reach mine.

"Oh daddy." I moan into his lips. Gosh this felt so wrong, yet so right.

He carries me to the sofa in the living room, lays me down and straddles me.

Immediately he rids me of any clothes and I do the same, but leave his boxers on for a little while longer.

"Oh I'm so hard for you Bell." He moans, swirling his tongue around my left nipple. I moan as he bites down the pleasure becoming unstoppable.

Soon enough he pulls down his boxers, leaving his dick to spring out. Oh crap. I don't think he knows that I'm a virgin. And something that big will hurt.(a/n: something big I feel it happening out of my control.)

"Harry, I'm a virgin." I say to him, right before he gets ready to pop inside of me.(a/n: I know that sounds like weird af but I couldn't think of anything else #harrydontpop.)

"It's fine, I'll be gentle." He says, in a somewhat calm tone. But do I really want him to be my first?

It wouldn't hurt, I mean we have been seeing each other for while now, and I mean I know he doesn't like to say it but I'm sure we have something going on between us two. Right?

"Arabella. Do you want to do this?" He asks, once more. Do I want this? I don't know if I'm ready, but then again if I don't do it with Harry who else would I do it with. It's not like guys are lining up at the door to have sex with me. Although that kind of sounds like prostitution.

"Arabella." Harry says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm ready(a/n: does that remind anyone else of spongebob's I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. No? Okay. Let's get back to sèx)" I say to him. What's the worst that could happen.

He doesn't hesitate to immediately pop in his hard bulge.(a/n: wth really? #harrydontpop)

I wince as a sharp pain runs through my lower half. I close my eyes in hope to reduce the pain, but it doesn't go away.

About five minutes in, Harry starts to go faster, even though my pain has not subsided yet. The faster that he goes, the more pain runs through the lower half of me.

I choose not to say anything to him because I can feel him reaching his end soon. All I can say to myself is that it'll all be over in a little while and that's exactly what happened. After what felt like hours later, he finally pulled out of me and laid next to me on the couch

•~•

If I ruined the sèx scene for you with my authors note...
You're welcome. LOL

So basically I'm gonna update every other day in July.

P.s my birthday is this month.
First person to guess it will get the next shoutout and people who cannot participate are:
Mae, Anam, Sarah, Diana, Emily, Zem, Jasmine, Maki, Tirnity, Zoe, Destiny.
And all of my  friends.

You can only get one guess
I find it funny that all of those girls are my internet friends. Except for one of them. I have no real life friends lol. #loner

And you guys already know that I will be giving one person a shout out each time I update, because I want to help out the more smaller accounts!

Today's is: stylinson_my_narry.
Go read her book forgotten because it seems hella interesting.

Question- are you into boys or girls or both?
Answer- Im asexual, jk I'm harleysexual. OMG if you know what book that's from ily. but no honestly I don't really care •<•

New cover or old?
Highlight with a question here-
All the fxcking love xxS