Chapter 4

"There isn't a day that goes by where I don't, at one point think of you" ~Anonymous

~~~

*Warning explicit language&violence*

"Stop." I say breaking the kiss between us. Firstly, that being my first kiss and secondly just a few hours ago he was insulting me, telling me that I don't belong here.

"Don't deny that you didn't like it." He says grabbing my hand and leading me out of the elevator. We walk to his office and immediately he locks the doors behind us and closes the curtains, leading to a dark room.

He pushes me against the door, locking our lips together again. I hesitate to kiss back, but his lips are perfectly shaped against mine.

To my dismay, he breaks the kiss too soon. He leans his forehead against mine, heavy breathed. His eyes are shut as I just admire what just happened here.

He backs away and walks towards his curtains opening them. He stares out at the beautiful city. I admire him from behind and slowly walk towards him.

"Does it please you when I do that?" He shocks me with his question, yet I'm still confused by what he exactly means.

"What do you mean Sir?" I ask him, walking closer to him. Soon enough I stand at his side, looking up to him.

"Does it please you." He takes a short breath then continues.

"When I kiss you. When I touch you. Does it please you?" He whispers turning to look down at me. I feel a blush raise to my cheeks. Of course I feel something! I felt something the minute I walked into his office.

"I-I." I'm lost for words. He chuckles and turns back to his view towards the city.

"Oh baby. If you enjoyed that, you have know idea what's coming next." He licks his lips and looks down at me again. His eyes bore into mine and yet again I want to feel his soft lips collide with mine.

"Your father told me to drop you off today. But he told me that he won't be home 'till tomorrow night." Mr. Styles speaks. I'm confused at his words, my dad didn't tell me that he wouldn't be home.

"He didn't tell you?" He says after reading my confused expression. I nod slowly. He only sighs and walks back to his desk.

"Come here." He motions for me to come to him. I hesitantly walk towards him. Soon enough just standing in between his legs.

"You're so precious Bell." My heart strikes a bolt as he calls me that. Old memories come flooding back as I feel a panic attack coming.

Age 5

"Bell, come here so you can open your presents!" My mother cheers. I happily walk to the presents under the Christmas tree.

"Here this ones for you Bell." My mother hands me a big box. I shake it, but don't hear anything.

I unwrap the wrapping and take the cap off the box. I gasp looking at the beautiful Barbie doll house. I've wanted this since ever! I'm very happy mommy bought this for me.

Age 7

"Don't worry sweetheart Mommy will be home soon. Then we can eat Christmas dinner." My daddy cheers me up. I nod and go back to playing with my Barbie car.

A few hours later I realize that mommy still hasn't came home. I go to ask daddy but he's sitting in his library working on what looks like work from his job.

An hour later mommy comes home, looking very tired. I run up to give her a hug, but she pushes me away.

"I'm very tired Bell. Please let me rest." She says putting her purse down on the counter. I frown wondering what to do about Christmas.

"Mommy, what about Christmas dinner?" I question her while she sits down on the sofa, closing her eyes.

"Bell. Mommy's tired. Please, we will always have more Christmas'. I promise.

If only I knew that promise was fake.

Age 10

"Dad, did mom come home yet?" I ask setting my school bag down beside the couch.

"No. You know how she is working late everyday." He says with a sigh, putting his newspaper down. I feel upset that she's not home again.

"Okay." I sigh sitting on the couch next to my dad. Soon enough he tells me that he has to leave for work, leaving me home alone.

A few hours later, I finish my homework and hear the front door slam shut. I hear different voices, not only talking, but also making different sounds.

I walk to see who's at the front door, and see my mothers face dug into another man, who was for a fact not my dad.

"Mom?" I break the 'kiss' between her and the stranger. She angrily glares at me, like she's ready to murder me any second.

"God dammît Bell. Go to your fûcking room this instant." she screams at me. Tears spring my eyes, yet I haven't done anything wrong.

"Mom-"

"Don't fûcking call me that." She stops towards me angrily. I slowly back away, but she quickly grabs my wrist harshly.

"I swear if you tell your fûcking father about this, I will make sure to beat you. And that's a promise." She spats, her breath full of harsh alcohol.

I run upstairs to my room, locking my door behind. Tears spurr out of my eyes as I try to find anything sharp. I cry out after I finally find a sharpener; tearing it apart and holding the blade in my hand.

I pull my sleeves up staring at the beautiful clean skin. I press the blade to my skin, but before I can my door is broken into by my mother.

"You little bîtch."

Age 13

"You worthless daughter!" My mother screams hitting me yet again. I cry out in pain as she slams my head against the wall repeatedly.

"You fûcking bîtch! You never fucking listen to a word I say!" She yells hitting a beer bottle just over my head, making the liquid and glass fall down onto me.

"Little fûcking bîtch. You're no less then a slût." She slurs slapping me. All I can do is cry and take the harsh abuse.

"A fat little slût. Maybe you should lose some weight and then people would actually like you." She laughs in my face. I cry as she pulls me up by my hair slamming me against the wall.

"Worthless piece of shît." She mumbles before passing out at the amount of alcohol consumed.

I cry as I fall to the floor, pushing my knees against my chest, wrapping my hands around myself. I stare at my passed out drunken mother.

I don't deserve this. I am worthless. I am fat. I don't belong in this world. I grab a piece of the broken bottle in my shaky hands.

I put the glass against my wrist, dragging harsh, deep cuts all over my arms. Blood seeps through letting me drown in my sorrow.

The last thing I see before I pass out from abuse and blood loss is my father running through the doors, phone in his hand.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong." Mr. Styles says as he wipes the secretly fallen tears. My breathing starts to increase as he rubs his hand across my arm.

"D-stop. Please." I wheeze. I start to see stars and know I won't last long.

"Bell. Are you okay? Someone call the Ambulance." And that's when I blacked out.

~~~
Thanks for 1k+
Unedited. But I'm writing this when I should be studying. Sooo...
Comment+Vote+Follow