Chapter Nine

Cutting of her immediately, my bodily peace was finally restore and could finally concentrate back onto the road. I simply cannot bare to hear her talk any longer; her voice just slowly grows annoying the more it persists to linger.

          Plus, I cannot stand recalling of what had happened last night. Something that.. Never mind. I think I've done enough damage to her.

          Focusing back onto the road, the distinct smell of asphalt came into senses, this was the reason so as there were road construction somewhere.

           Oddly enough.. It was off to North. Remembering it correctly, there was no town that the Adventure Bay is working closely with at that direction. Most roads were bound to East, and even so, the town is quite independent and grows its products locally.

          "Focus Marshall." I tell myself again, as I glued my gazes upon the road. Not full-heartedly, but attempting.

          Buildings from the busy town had slowly crossfaded into a fine array of natural ones — the kind of building that's quite eco-friendly and is creature-friendly.

          Peaceful nevertheless were the society of columned trees stood, it wasn't powerful enough to drown the other thoughts that I've managed to come up with. Those words that constantly reverb within these walls still persist to be stronger than I've thought.

          "Is that it?" Suddenly the husky queries, as he shot his eyes up and saw the familiar structure rolling in the scenery.

          The obvious purity of the white hue stood proudly, yet humbly with its glorified self, bathing within the morning star.

          A beat of silence passed. He wasnt quite sure what to say next; it's as if his capability to articulate his own thoughts had evaporated into vapor. Basically down to infant-era.

           Brows scrunched, lips pursued into a sour line.. The horrid memory that haunts him today.. Something he wants so badly to erase it from existence in his memories.. Was resurrected from the depths of the unknown.

          With a heavy heart.. He punched the button to the gears to shut. Looked up at the building one last time..

"Yes.. Yes it is."

          Entering the establishment with the injured penguin, people that worked there took notice of their presence immediately and rushed over

         One of the nurses there had instructed to take the penguin away someplace elsewhere so that the veterinarian could properly assess the poor creature and give its needed and proper care and procedure.