Chapter One 🎵

People began to vociferate bloodshed pleas; one by one their knees weakened and had fallen onto the floors of the boreal forest of a town — like of those crystallized waterdrops. People littered the said snow-powdered area and despite of the lucid snowy weather, it was quite warm and a perfect place to get a headache, mentally and physically speaking.

          What caused this not-so surreal phenomenon was created merely by a house fire; lit up the fireplace to beat the knack of being icebound, then came the disastrous and deadly dance of the hearth's flame. Rising from its bed, then crept to the whole wooden cabin — taking it down along with them.

         In that same very scene stood a Dalmatian and a Husky — bawling vexed set forths at each other. Temerity radiates off both their personas, and it seems the last thing they have to do left is claw each other down due to the negative feeling that is brewing within them.

          "You can't possibly get in there!" Yelled the dally in a sonorous manner; every bit of those words bear a dagger that would slowly unpackage itself and lacerate the own speaker's heart. Tears were lodged in his esophagus making it harder for him to speak clearly without the loneliness trying to choke him to death.

          Behind them, the flames had only grew bigger from there, and it began to flicker viciously — deadly enough to be simply touched and eradicate whoever dared to draw nearer to it. "Will you let me go?" piqued Everest with a high timbre, as she began to ran forth the burning cabin that's barely even a structure at this point.

          Violently enough, the dally purposefully tripped Everest to halt her from charging right through danger. "Are you out of your damned mind?! You're going to get yourself killed!!" he glares at her with his morning sky-hued irises; it may seem like a scowl, but everyone knows that's not what his orbs apprise.

          "No, but do you want the fact a child is burnt to death because we didn't help in your conscience?" Before Marshall could any further protest his case, he was continuously bombarded with the Husky's words, and which results of him being unable to speak his own supposition.

         "Fine. If you're not going to do anything. I'll do it myself" declared Everest, angrily. Marshall, quite unpleased with the Husky's bold action: yelled loudly at the top of his lungs "Why the heck are you so keen in saving them even when you're going to hurt yourself?"

          Sharply turning her head towards the Dalmatian, in between those frigid atmosphere that stand between them, she loudly — but almost muddled to Marshall, yelled "I'm here to prove you AND especially myself that I am not useless." before she rapidly dashed towards the growing danger that awaits her.

          And that, were the last words he heard from Everest that night. But at that same moment, summer rewrote the meaning of winter. He lost and found something in that same very night.

 He lost and found something in that same very night

          "Well that was an exhausting day." Remarked the bulldog as he lazily walked back to his kennel. The Dalmatian, despite of having to be known as someone who sees the positive side in everything, couldn't deny that it was quite a laborious day.

          "Quite true, Rubble. I'm going to sleep now. See you tomorrow" He flashes him a weary smile, before they enveloped themselves properly into their kennels — in hope that their drained energy will be anew for the following day.

          Earlier today, they went on a trip-turned-to-mission to a place where penguins usually inhabit the place. At that moment, no one really was on their right mind to perfectly perform their duties, the mission ended up inefficient and had almost risked Jake and the Husky's life. Everyone's still basically recovering from the Sweetie-incident, and it's not safe to say that they're not traumatized anymore.

          Skye and the princess' pooch had already made amends that gear for the better good, despite of the life endangering event that had recently happened between them; Rubble was eating more food than usual — most likely having to do with stress-eating; Rocky seeming a little distant from everyone; Ryder seemed a little mute and Chase..

          Chase was still recovering. He's doing better these days, but he's still not at his best condition. There are still fragments of memories that he has yet to rekindle. Though one thing that luckily hadn't fade away were his feelings towards one specific Cockapoo, which makes it one less of a problem they should be worrying.

          Truly, it is undeniably an arduous mission as he has to conquer these obstacles alone — this is his own very fight. No one but him can retrieve his shrouded memories from the back of his own very thoughts. It involves him and only him after all. But all's well with him as long as he knows his friends are by his side.

          Speaking of the Husky.. Within the period of time they were rescuing Jake, they've detected a new figure following Jake and which appears to be a female Husky who seems to go by the name "Everest".

          Of course, this means she has to go through some kind of training with them. First thing in the morning, everyone's expected to lay out a training ground for each occupation she can try out; needless to say, everyone's going to get tired, yet thrilled simultaneously at the thought of getting up early in the morning and having a new member join their team very soon.

          While dusk slowly transitioned into dawn — whereas the night falls betwixt the two timelines.. Stars began to burn out of the picture and began to paint the skies a more jubilant hue that matches of those sunny days.

          Although, what they do not realize in the time being is that these luminous points are painting the skies for a meaning that would rewrite their fates that soon would change everything. Not two, but six doors will soon open to six beings that changes the way they perceive the world. Flipping it three sixty degrees; where "love" no longer means a mere inevitable vehemence.