Notes From The Author

| WARNING |

In case you have carelessly pressed the button to continue, just keep in mind that the story contains occasional heavy topics that may be triggering for some readers. Please keep in mind to be respectful of these kinds of topics; I'll try my best to lighten it and keep it in moderation, but for the sake of your safety, I'll be placing the warning beforehand.

Despite revealing the themes/topics that this story will contain may ruin what to expect, I'll tell them anyway so you are aware. If any of these topics may disturb you, please click off of this story and DO NOT READ IT ANY FURTHER. This is for YOUR SAFETY.

Topics: (occasional) suicidal thoughts, death, self-worth, (mild) trauma

»--✧༺⭐༻✧--«

Some scenes that you will read are taken from the canon story of the PAW Patrol, although, some (or most) scenes or details will change to fit in with the current timeline or setting of this book.

This book's timeline is connected to "Can't Woof It Out [Book One]", so it's best to read that first before reading this so it'll make sense. Buuuuut if you're too stubborn and want to jump right into this book without knowing the prequel to this book, then I don't mind. I'm not the one who's clueless anyway and will get confused as to who, what, where, why and how (insert name here) is/are (insert question here). [But honestly, reading book.1 isn't necessary, but then again, I'm not the one who's suffering with unanswered questions)

But if you were to ask me.. This book is somewhat a standalone (or could make sense without reading the other). But there are some mini details that need some recalling from the first book. So uh.. To avoid spoilers, go read that first.

Also, if you're just here to hate on this ship to a great degree, why did you even click this from the very start? Don't drop anything negative here and bash readers who like this ship and start a shipping war, it's quite immature. So just explain calmly and politely why you don't like this ship, I won't mind. But really, if you're really not a fan of it, I don't understand why you even clicked/pressed it, this ain't a rant book ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

However, if you find mistakes that I haven't noticed, feel free to point that out, I'm open to RESPECTFUL criticisms. I'm quite chill and I don't attack peeps (and I don't and never will eat people neither o_o, I prefer pasta anyway). I'm very passive both internet and irl, but of course, don't take advantage of that, I can be savage if I'm reaaaally mad (or if I have the courage to even do that, which I usually don't ಥ‿ಥ)

Just, be respectful and be light-hearted! Like most of my author notes in my other works, you can meme it, make fun of it or whatnot. Knock yourselves out! Cause I know I'm only human - we all are! And we make mistakes.
Just please don't reach to a point that it is very offensive to the readers/commenters or even me. I honestly [mostly] don't care if you trash talk me, I've gotten a lot of comments about how funny or trash my plotting or writing is, and it's true! And I'm one of those people who don't easily lose their chill with their hateful comments.

But when one of you offends one of my readers, I'm sorry lads and lasses. That's when I'll have to step in and spill some tea 😎 YOU CAN'T HURT MY BABIES OKAY? Because, what if that person is sensitive? Now you've taken away their confidence. :(

Anyhow, this is getting freakishly long for an author's note, I hope you'll enjoy the content I've written nevertheless though (that includes my trashy nonsense and sometimes great plots, I think) .

Cheers to another journey & story! 🎉🎉

p.s. please do not be mad at the fact that some characters may change of attitude. the personality or relationship change isn't anything major in my opinion, though i thought i'd say this in case someone gets triggered. i did this relationship or personality tweaking to give the characters more depth and to make them not inhuman (yet pg-rated). since in the canon all they do is smile and seems to not have any bad thoughts. so i'll be balancing the good and the bad things, so yee, thanks for reading the author's note.