Chapter 25: The Kidnapping Pt. 2

Techno yelled as he stormed outside. He started drinking some of his potions and attacking the four intruders.

Both Tubbo and Fundy quickly lost their battle and fell to the ground. They were badly hurt, very badly.

I was just watching them fight when I felt someone grab me. An axe was quickly pressed against my throat and I was pushed on my knees.

"Technoblade, stop it right now." I heard Quackity's voice from behind me.

"What?" Techno says as he gasps when he sees me. "You let her go right now! She has nothing to do with this."

"She's got everything to do with this! She helped Dream, she helped Schlatt, she helped you!" Quackity yells.

"And also saved your lives, dipshit." I mumble and he just presses the axe harder against me.

"You should really let her go." Techno says with an angry look.

"No, you should really take of your armor and give us your stuff." Quackity says and Techno looks around for a possible way out, but we were surrounded. He does as Quackity says and looks at me in defeat.

"It's okay, we'll get out of this." I mouth to him and he nods a bit unsure.

"Tubbo, you take Techno with you, Ranboo, you take Nightmare." Quackity says and the new guy grabs me and pulls me up.

"Nice to finally meet you officially too." I say with a sarcastic smile.

-

Trigger Warning: mentions of execution!
It ends when you see the cursive letters again!

-

"What do you mean trial?! There's a literal rope around his neck!" I yell at Quackity. "This isn't justice! This isn't fair!"

Trigger warning is over again!!!

"He destroyed L'Manberg by spawning those Withers, he deserves it." Quackity states.

"How does he deserve this? Didn't Wilbur do the same? Didn't Dream do the same? Didn't literally any of you do something wrong in L'Manberg? He was away, hiding and becoming a better person! You just barged into his home and now also want to execute him?! This is bullshit Quackity and you know it!" I yelled at him while Ranboo is having trouble holding me back.

"I don't care. He's done our country wrong and I'm pulling this lever no matter what!" Quackity says and pulls down the lever, but Techno had already freed himself and started to run away.

"What?! How did he do that?!" Tubbo yelled and chaos erupted, giving me time for my escape too.

"I'm going after him!" Quackity yelled and started running towards where we last saw Technoblade.

I had almost gotten away, when Punz suddenly grabbed me by my collar and pulled me behind the building.

"What the hell?!" I yell at him when he lets me go.

"Take it easy." Someone says and I immediately recognize him.

Him...

"Dream? What are you doing here?" I ask him and he laughs.

"Helping Techno escape." He shortly says. "And helping you."

"Why would you do that?" I ask him confused.

"Because I can."

"No, it's because you're a manipulative little bitch." I mumble.

"What did you just say?" He asks me.

"That you just want to manipulate everyone. You act like their friend and destroy them at the same time." I tell him.

"All is fair in war."

"Not when you're not a warrior."