Chapter 18: Destiny

Nightmare

Since Technoblade left the SMP has been different. I don't know why, because I don't even know him that well, but I do miss him a lot. It's like he just left a void, a void without chaos.

A boring void...

You see, now that Schlatt is gone, I can do whatever I want. I even have the green tyrant of the SMP on my side, so I could literally do whatever I'd like.

But it's no fun without the fear of getting caught...

"You seem bored." Tommy says with a smirk.

"What is it?" I ask, knowing he definitely needs something.

"Just don't tell anyone you've seen me and Ranboo head to George's house." Tommy says with pleading eyes.

"First of all, don't ever look at me like that again, it makes me want to throw up. Second, I don't really care about whatever you're up to." I tell him.

"So that's a yes?" He asks.

"Sure." I tell him with a shrug.

"Thank you! Now we, Ranboo, were never here." He tells his newfound friend.

If only Ranboo knew what he's getting himself into.

I decided to just leave those two to whatever suspicious business they were up to and go look for Dream.

-

"Samantha!" Someone with a weird voice called out and I froze. There's a few people that knew my name, or what I'd call myself, which is Sam, but I hadn't told anyone about my real name. "I was just looking for you!"

I slowly turned around to be met by Wilbur looking quite pale.

"Wilbur?" I ask him confused.

"Ghostbur actually." He corrects me with a sweet smile.

"How'd you know my name? I never even told you what I call myself." I say a bit taken aback.

"That's what happens when you take a trip to Heaven and back." Wilbur says with a weird, but sweet smile. "I was wondering if I could talk to you for a minute actually."

"Sure, what's wrong?" I ask him. "What even happened to you?"

"Phil, I went crazy and told him to take my life, and he did. But now I have a problem. I can't seem to remember everything clearly, only the good parts. So I was wondering if you could fill me in on somethings, seeing as you're the one I have the most memories of." He explains.

"You have the most memories of me?" I ask him confused.

"Yes, I made lots of happy memories with you apparently, but I also seem to get you messed up with someone else a lot, her name's Lilian, but I can't seem to find her." Wilbur explains and I let out a sigh.

"I'm Lilian too. She was my act. Schlatt offered me a deal, he was the President of Manberg. If I became his First Lady he wouldn't hurt my friends from Pogtopia, you, Tommy, Tubbo and the others." I explain to him.

"Thank you for that! That actually clears up a lot. I have to make some moves now, but I'm sure you'll get to your destiny just like me." Wilbur says with a smile.

A smile that he had showed me a couple times now, a smile I knew all to well. A smile to cover up hurt, to not make it seem like you can't handle something.

"If you need anything else, Will, you know where to find me." I tell him with a serious look and he nods.

"Thank you." He whispers while looking away.

"Thank you, Wilbur. You've been good to me, just remember that." I tell him.

"I'll remember."

He remembers.