Chapter 16: My Villain

When I walked back out I immediately started running towards L'Manberg.

What I saw there shocked me. There were two three headed monsters flying around, destroying everything that's left.

"Watch out!" Someone yelled and I was pushed to the ground. One of the cannon balls that the monster shot around barely missed me.

"Another one!" Someone yelled and the person that tackled me now rolled us down a hill to dodge and hide.

When we rolled down that hill my cape tied us all together, so when I opened my eyes and saw it was Dream who saved me, it was hard to push him away immediately.

That's why I gave up after a few pushes.

"Jesus Christ. What is happening?" I ask him and he just tries to catch his breath.

After he did he just looked at me. Just like he did that night on the tower.

"You're back." He whispers.

"I was always here." I tell him and pull down my mask and hood.

It took him a little while to figure it out, but when he did, he gasped.

"You're Lilian." He says and I nod. "You were always here."

"I was, I made a deal with Schlatt to keep the others safe." I tell him.

"We did it!" Someone yelled and after struggling with my cape both Dream and I stood up.

We walked up the hill and saw Tommy standing over the two monsters proudly.

I was tired and leaned my head against Dreams shoulder. He just let it happen and put his arm around me to steady me.

"I missed you." Dream whispers.

"I missed you too." I admit.

"Sapnap you owe me 10 diamonds now!" I could hear George yell.

"Damn it Dream! I thought you weren't a simp!" Sapnap yells, but Dream is unbothered.

"What happened here?" George asks shocked as he stands next to us.

"While you were building a house, Gogy, Wilbur blew up Manberg and Techno let Withers on the loose. Techno also decided to not let any government exist anymore, so you might want to watch your back a little more." Sapnap tells him as he stands next to him.

All of us were looking over what once was a beautiful place.

"Manberg is gone." I state.

"And there goes our peace." Dream says as he pulls me closer.

"Time for us to leave Sapnap. Let the couple be." George says and I roll my eyes.

Now I finally had the time to really talk to Dream. The hero that had been on my mind for a while now.

"I'm sorry for everything." I say first.

"I'm sorry too, for being a douche." Dream says.

"I know we've got lots to discuss, but-"

"But you need to check in on everyone. I get it." Dream says with a sweet smile. "I'll give you as much time as you need. You know where to find me."

"Thank you." I say with a smile and Dream pulls up my mask.

He leans in and kisses my head.

"Go and be the hero. You deserve it." He tells me.

"Only if you'll be my villain." I joke.

"I'll always be your villain."