Sequel?

So, if you read this, you've just read the epilogue.

I have to admit, it was kind of a sudden ending, but I still hope you enjoyed this story!

I decided to end it this way, because I'm experiencing kind of a writer's block right now and I didn't want everyone to wait for an update when it's probably never going to come.

As of right now, there isn't much happening in the SMP, but I think it will light up in February again, because I think that's when the elections are, but I'm not entirely sure.

So that's also part of the reason I ended this, because I didn't want it to drag on forever.

I'm already thinking about making a sequel, but I have to wait for a lot of plot to happen before I continue, so follow me if you want to get a notification whenever I do post it!

Lastly, thank you all for reading this story. I appreciate every single one of you and I really hope to see you guys again some time.

Thank you for the:
- 16,9k Reads!
- 646 Votes!
- 119 Comments!

Started: 2nd November 2020
Finished: 17th January 2021

And also thank you for all the followers I gained over the last couple weeks.

It has been an amazing ride and I'm glad most of you enjoyed this story so much.

Thank you all and I hope to see you again soon!

- Marloes <3