Chapter 9: Lilian Harper

Technoblade

I have something important to tell you all, I'm leaving. I am very thankful for the help, but I don't belong here. I need to live on my own without worries, so don't look for me.
Stay strong,
Nightmare

"She's gone?" Tubbo asks after Wilbur read her letter out loud.

"She is, but we can manage without her Tubbo." Wilbur tells him and Tubbo softly nods.

"Why didn't she tell us in person?" Tubbo asks with sadness in his eyes.

"After I've learned to know her a bit, I understand why. She doesn't want to hurt you Tubbo, this is just the easy way out for her." I tell him and he nods.

"Just take the time you need, Tubbo. Don't think about it too much. We have a revolution that awaits for us." Wilbur tells him and he seems to loosen up a bit after hearing that.

-

Lilian Harper (Nightmare)

I looked at myself in the mirror and had to take a deep breath. This is definitely something to get used to.

I was in a very chic dress. It was dark blue and hugged my body, showing of the little curve I had. It had long sleeves that were made out of lace and it came just on my knees.

I had on a pair of 4 inch heels which made me just an inch shorter than Schlatt. My brown hair was straightened for the first time in my life and it fell over my shoulders. I also had on a bit of makeup just to cover some scars that I had, but it wasn't much.

I had on a golden bracelet and a golden necklace with a small crescent moon. It reminded me of my past self, so that's why I chose it.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Schlatt says as he walks in. "Ready for the introduction?" He asks me and I nod, a little nervous.

"What if they recognize me?" I ask him as I grab his arm that he extended to me.

"They won't. No one has seen you without your mask and like this, so I doubt they'd recognize you. I do recommend not to speak too much. Let them get used to you a bit." He tells me as he opens the door for us. "Just loosen up a bit."

Just loosen up a bit.

Easy for you to say old man.

I keep holding Schlatt's arm in case someone walks in on us before the introduction of Lilian Harper.

-

Dream

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we gathered here together to introduce you all to the First Lady of Manberg, Lilian Harper." Quackity speaks up into the mic.

Almost everyone was here. Fundy, Niki, George, Sapnap, Hbomb, Eret, Sam, Purpled, Karl, Antfrost, Callahan, BadBoyHalo, Punz, Technoblade and Tommy and Wilbur were probably hiding somewhere too.

Everyone was curious to who Schlatt's First Lady would be. Sapnap joked about it being either Fundy or Quackity, but I doubt that.

"Now I'm asking you to please stand up for our President and First Lady." Quackity says as Schlatt helps a woman up the podium.

A few gasps were heard from everyone. Who was she? This beautiful woman couldn't have appeared out of nowhere right? Someone must know her.

She looked a bit nervous, but I could tell she was just overwhelmed with the amount of people that showed up.

Schlatt was smiling proudly and I don't blame him for that at all.

Someone in the crowd couldn't also and started clapping, the rest soon joining in.

"Hello everyone!" Schlatt greets us after the clapping. "Today we welcome my beautiful First Lady to Manberg! We will make a tour around everything together and have a nice meal at the end. This is a very special day, so I expect all of you to be on your best behavior, but I doubt my knights will let that happen." Schlatt says with a look at me and I nod at that.

"Let's get this party started!" Quackity yells.