Chapter 24: The Kidnapping

I was out visiting the village next to Techno's house for some recourses when I heard a scream.

I quickly run back home to find Techno running around the house while mixing potions.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask as I drop my backpack by the door.

"Phil, he warned me, they're coming, they know where I am." He quickly mumbles and gasps when he drops something.

"Take it easy man, what's happening?" I ask him and he lets out a sigh.

"They kidnapped Phil, the people from L'Manberg, and now they're on their way to kill me." Techno explains. "So I'm preparing as much as I can before they arrive."

"How would they know you're even here?" I ask him confused.

"I gave Phil a compass, in case he wanted to visit, but I guess it backfired." Techno says as he continues brewing more potions.

"I'll help you." I tell him and start taking some things out of his hands. We brew potions together and grab our armor and weapons.

Right when we're almost completely ready Ghostbur bursts in through the door.

"Technoblade! Nightmare!" He greets us happily.

"Ghostbur, what are you doing here?" Techno asks him shocked.

"I came to visit and ask for a favor." Ghostbur says with a smile.

"We're very busy Ghostbur, but what is it?" Techno says with a polite smile.

"I was wondering if you had a lead for me, I saw a blue sheep outside and really want to take it with me if you don't mind." Ghostbur says and Techno quickly searches through his chests. He finds a lead and gives it to Ghostbur. "Thank you! Now why are you in such a hurry?"

"They're coming to kill me, Ghostbur, so if you could please leave my house and hide over the hill that would be amazing." Techno says and Ghostbur quickly nods.

"Thank you Technoblade and Nightmare, be careful." Ghostbur says softly with a knowing smile.

"I will, you take care Will." I tell him and he leaves.

-

Soon after Ghostbur left we both heard yelling outside.

"What if I go outside first? So they don't know you're here." I suggest and Techno nods. "Just wait here."

I put away some of my stuff so it looks like I was just casually at home chilling, and step outside.

"Nightmare?" Tubbo says surprised.

"That's me, what are you guys doing here?" I ask as I notice a new face between them. Or actually a new mask, it's half white and half black with green and red eyes underneath. I vaguely remembered seeing him with Tommy once, but I couldn't seem to remember his name.

"We're here for Technoblade." Quackity states.

"I'm afraid he's not here." I tell them. "He left a little while back, something to do with not wanting to be found."

"Oh, than I guess we have to go somewhere else." Tubbo says with a sigh, obviously upset that his mission failed.

"No, she's lying! That's Carl! That's his horse! He would never leave without it!" Quackity says and I slowly back up towards my house.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I mumble and he just squints his eyes at me. "TECHNO YOU BETTER HELP ME RIGHT NOW!"

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD!"