Chapter 7: TommyInnit

Nightmare

"You sure you're good?" Techno asks me when he sees me sitting by the tunnel to Manberg.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I tell him with a small smile.

"If you wanna talk about it just come to the farm. I don't like speaking a lot, but I can listen." He tells me and I nod.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Make sure to eat." He tells me and leaves me alone again.

Truth is, I'm not fine at all, but that's pretty obvious I think.

I've been trying to convince myself for the past days that what happened between Dream and I, wasn't all that special, but I just keep on denying it.

We just sat there and talked, nothing special.

But you cried in his arms without ever speaking to him before.

So what? I was just emotional.

He made you emotional.

He didn't.

Yes, he did and you know that.

I hate myself. It's like my head thinks it's nothing special, but my heart says the complete opposite.

Let's just say that's very frustrating.

"BIG N!" Tommy yells and I let out a sigh.

"What is it, Tommy?" I ask him.

"I just thought it would be funny to mess with Fundy for a bit. I heard he's not in Manberg today." Tommy explains and I hum.

"I'll come with you." I tell him and he smiles with excited, but quickly tries to mask it by acting tough.

Tommy was something different...

Everyone tells him he's a child and all that, but I know he's more than that. He's a great fighter and stronger than you might think at first.

He can also be very loud, but that's just his way of coping. The louder he is, the more insecure he feels. There's nothing wrong with that obviously, but as soon as anyone besides me finds that out, he's toast.

I notice these things, because I'm very observant and also very interested in the people that I don't know.

"GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME BIG N!" Tommy yells at me when I don't answer his question immediately.

"Yeah, of course. What are we doing exactly?" I ask Tommy.

"Well, you see. Fundy is nowhere to be found, so I can show you around the SMP." Tommy says.

"You know I'm like, on the run, right?" I ask him a bit confused.

"Yes, but it's only Manberg going after you and they're weak. I can show you around the SMP to meet our allies." Tommy explains.

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Oh please! We can always leave."

"Alright, if you say so." I mumble.

"Awesome! Just follow me towards Eret's castle and we'll go from there." Tommy says with a big smile on his face.