Authors note

PLEASE READ

So I've seen this story suddenly kinda blow up and I didn't expect that at all. So first of all, thank you for that!

Now here comes the not so good thing, which is definitely a big factor for the future of this book.

I want to write as much as I can, I truly do. But I also want to follow the Dream SMP plot as much as possible. Which means that I can't update this story every day, even when I really want to.

At first I was okay with sometimes updating the story when something big happened on the Dream SMP, but now I have some loyal readers that obviously don't want to wait that long.

That's why I've already started writing some more and also planning more, but I just want to know what you guys think about the way it's going now.

So please leave your feedback here in the comments. ————>

Also, I want to become more professional so I really want to make this story as original as possible. This means that I want to change the title of the story and also the cover.

If you know anyone I could contact for a personal cover, please let me know here. ————>

And if you have any idea for a more original and easier to find title, please let me know here. ———>

If you have any other questions about the plot or about me maybe, you can always leave a comment!

Lastly, thank you for all the support and votes, like I said at the start, I didn't expect this to blow up the way it did and I'm just very surprised it turned out this way.

I love you all and I hope you have a beautiful day!