Chapter 3: Hello Mr President

Without thinking twice I jumped into the portal, ready to find Tubbo and tell him everything I just heard.

I looked around me once I got through the portal and noticed I was now back in what Tubbo called the Overworld.

I saw black stone surrounding the portal and a house in the middle of a lake.

I decided it would be a good idea to keep myself hidden while I look for Tubbo, because if someone saw me and recognized me, I would be toast.

-

After walking around for what felt like hours, I finally heard voices coming from east.

I sneaked over there and sat behind a tower, watching over what seemed to be a festival.

I saw people sitting on benches below some kind of podium.

On that podium were three people stood. An older man, a younger one and Tubbo.

Tubbo was tied to a chair while the old man called out to someone.

"Technoblade, I need you to take him out." The man speaks and I could see the fear in Tubbo's eyes.

You see, there's always a point in your life when you make a choice. A choice you will never recover from. Once it's made, you have to follow through.

Right now, I had a choice.

I could stay away and leave Tubbo for dead.

Or I could save him, which would probably end up in me dead.

Let's just say I've made my choice...

-

Dream

It happened in a second.

Someone flew across the podium and knocked Technoblade off.

"Who dares hurt my warrior?!" Schlatt yells as the two now have a stand off.

The person that jumped at Techno raised their sword and quickly looked to the side.

Their eyes locking with my.

Or should I say, her eyes.

"That's Nightmare!" Someone in the crowd yelled. "Watch out Techno!"

After all these years of hearing about this mystery person called Nightmare.

She's finally here, right in front of my eyes. I could immediately tell she was a good fighter too and I can't help but wonder where she learned all that.

Her and Techno were now pressing sword against sword. Her iron sword almost breaking at the power of his Netherite sword.

In a quick move she sweeps him of his feet and points her sword right at his throat, making him surrender under her gaze, her mesmerizing gaze.

"Night!" Tubbo yelled and jumped free of his ropes, running up to her.

"Tubbo." She whispered and hugged him like her life depended on it, which it probably did, seeing as she let her guard down with Techno right behind her.

When I notice him getting up again I quickly make my way over to them and point my axe at Techno.

"Stay away from her." I tell him.

"What's the meaning of all this?" Schlatt asked angrily. "How dare you attack Technoblade?"

"How dare you hurt your own people?" She snaps back at him.

"He's a traitor! He's nothing to me except a pawn in the game." Schlatt spits out with disgust and a few gasps are heard amongst the crowd. "Now you tell me where you stand, Nightmare. I know you aren't much of a hero."

"None of your business." She tells him. "Let's go Tubbo."

"I, Schlatt, president of Manberg hereby banish Tubbo from our land and put out a price on Nightmares head." Schlatt speaks and she pulls her hood up again while chuckling like a psychopath.

"Guess I'll see you soon Mr president." She says with a wink and looks back at me, nodding as a way to thank me for having her back. "I'm sure I'll see you again, Dream." She whispers and runs away with Tubbo just like that.

Fûck...

She's not getting of my mind any time soon...