Chapter 10: Dream Team

Lilian Harper (Nightmare)

I was very nervous at the start of the tour, but I loosened up more once I let go of the thoughts of them finding out it's me.

I immediately bonded with Niki. We spoke a lot together. She asked me where I was from and I just told her I came from overseas and that I knew Schlatt from way back. She stayed with me for most of the time.

"Lily?" Schlatt calls, already using the nickname he came up with just before my introduction.

"Yes?" I answer him.

"I want to introduce you to the Dream Team." He says and wraps his arm around me when I stand next to him.

In front of me were now the three boys that I've ran into twice.

"Hi, I'm George." The shortest of the three says as he puts out his hand for me to shake. I take I and smile at him.

"I'm Lilian, nice to meet you." I tell him and he smiles back.

"Lovely dress, Lilian. My name is Sapnap." Greets the bandana wearing boy and he grabs my hand and gives a kiss on it.

"Take it easy there buddy." Schlatt says in a warning tone.

"And I'm Dream." The smiley mask wearing dork says and my breath hitches in my throat. I hadn't seen him since our little heart to heart talk at the tower and that just hit me.

"Nice to meet you all." I tell them, covering up my little mistake.

"I have to take care of some things, Lily, is it okay if I leave you with them?" Schlatt asks me.

"Yeah, it's fine." I tell him with a small nod.

"I'll see you at dinner." He tells me and kisses my cheek.

-

"So you never learned how to fight?" George asks me with shock and I shake my head, acting embarrassed.

"I never had to. I've lived with my family my whole life, I never left them till now. I wanted to see what my childhood friend was up to and now here I am, First Lady of his little land." I explain to them with a smile.

"That makes sense. Would you ever consider learning?" George asks me.

"I haven't to be honest, but now it might be nice to know some tricks in case someone kidnaps me." I joke.

"Dream could do that, right Dream?" George says with a nudge, trying to tell him something with the gesture.

"Of course, we could start any day if you'd like. I've trained almost everyone around here." Dream tells me with a smile and pushes George away from him.

"That's so nice of you! Aren't you guys like, the hero's around here?" I ask them and Sapnap cockily smiles.

"We are. We're super strong and stuff." Sapnap says with over confidence.

"Really? What do you do around here?" I ask them, acting really curious.

"We help everyone around here with anything they need." George explains.

"And we fought a dragon together." Sapnap says proudly.

"We also did that." George says with a small blush on his cheeks.

"That's so cool! What was that like?" I ask them.

"Let me tell you..."