Epilogue

"Took you long enough." Phil says with a big smile as he pulls me in a hug.

"You know me, had to make sure everyone was alright. How are things at home?" I ask him.

"They're alright, we might have to move out soon, seeing as probably everyone is going to come after our asses." He says with a small chuckle.

"We'll be fine Phil. They've learned their lesson, they won't come here ever again." Techno assures him and we start on our journey back home.

I let out a sigh in relief.

It felt amazing to finally go back home.

Now don't get me wrong, living with Eret has been an absolute blessing, but I missed everyone here.

I now no longer have to hide myself and I'm finally free again.

It's all I ever dreamt of.

Being free.

Knowing who I am.

Having people that care about me like I care about them.

A home.

All things I never had, and now I suddenly had them.

I didn't know if I deserved them, probably not, but I was so incredibly happy about it.

I had found my new safe place.

And that was all I needed apparently.

A place to stay, with friends and family.

With strong bonds and amazing memories.

I've made actual friends, started wars, fought the strongest men, became the First Lady, hid from enemies and found a home.

But most importantly,

I found myself.

I found my purpose and no one was going to hold me back from it.

I use to think it was me against the world, but now I learned it's not only me.

I was surrounded by amazing people that would stand by my side whenever I needed them there.

No one's stopping me now.

I haven't even totally figured everything out, but I'm sure I will along the way.

Right now I felt like I could take anything in the world without a doubt.

I am myself.

I am Nightmare.

And they better remember it...

The End...

... for now.