Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Dumbledore's Death.

Third Person's Pov

Y/n hadn't left her dorm room the next three days either. She just locked herself in. No one had tried to come in except Theo and Elle but she had pushed them away too.

There was no sign of Draco. She was hoping he would talk to her, but he stayed to his ground. He was working on the cabinet himself and didn't ask her for anything nor knocked on her door once.

It was nearing dinner when there was another knock on the door. She sighed and got up. As the door opened, Elle attacked Y/n with a wam hug. She needed that very much.

Elle let go of her after a good few minutes and locked the door, bringing Y/n to bed. " Y/n, you have to tell what's going on. "

Hearing her voice made Y/n cry. She had missed spending time with her so much. She shakily grabbed her wand and revealed the mark.

Elle gasped in shock, pulling Y/n in another comforting hug. " I'm sorry,
N/n. What happened? "

And Y/n couldn't stop herself from telling Elle everything. From where it started to her fight with Draco. She was sobbing as she finished.

Elle was crying too as she held Y/n in a hug, rubbing her back comfortingly.
The two stayed silent for quite some time before Elle spoke up.

" Draco looks devastated too. I don't see him much but whenever I do, he seems like he'll faint any moment. " Elle sighed and grabbed Y/n's arm.

" Let's go to dinner, you'll feel better with Theo and me. " Y/n didn't bother arguing. She was starving and hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. Skipping meals had become common for her now.

And maybe a little of Elle and Theo was what she needed. So she corrected herself with a flick of her wand and hid the mark again, making her way out of the room after dropping the wand on the bed.

She kept her head down as they walked in silence, Elle still holding her hand when they sat by the end of Slytherin table.

" N/n! " Theo called, hugging Y/n from behind.

" Are you alright? " He asked, slipping beside her. Y/n nodded, managing a weak smile.

Draco walked out of the Room of Requirements, tired and unhappy. He knew what he said was wrong and very hurtful to Y/n. He had just been angry that she couldn't see he loves her but was thinking he was forcing himself.

He hadn't missed the hurt in her eyes when he had said he kissed Pansy but she quickly covered it saying it didn't bother her. He was angry at himself and he found it taking out on Y/n. It was very easy and he hated himself for it.

He had hurt Y/n and he wanted to apologise. It had been three days and he was missing her so much. He hadn't seen her at all nor he had spotted her leaving the room.

When he stepped in the Great Hall, his eyes caught Y/n's. Even though she had done a good job hiding her red and puffy eyes, he could still see she had cried, and knowing it was because of him, he couldn't stop.

He turned on his heels and stormed out. " I-I'll have to talk with him. " Y/n stated, getting up and chasing after him.

" Draco! " She called, walking faster but Draco didn't stop even when she called him louder. He slammed the door shut to the girls' lavatory and Y/n held in her tears, stopping in front of the door.

She could hear his painful sobs and bit her lip so hard. Not having enough strength to stop herself, she opened the door and walked in slowly.

" Draco, please don't this, " She whispered, her voice choking. " I'm sorry . " She reached over to him, hugging him from the back. " I'm sorry, Dray. "