Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: Vacantion

" That was quite easy, don't you think? "
Y/n asks as she stepped out of the classroom, finishing her last exam, Charms.

" For you. " Pansy scoffed and Y/n ignored her her. " It was okay. Maybe I'll pass. " Theo said again and everyone burst out laughing. " Guys!! Not fair! " He whined, chuckling.

Y/n made her way to the Great Hall, sitting beside Draco. " Well, seeing as you stayed up till three in the morning studying, its quite obvious the exam was easy for you. " Draco smiled fondly at the girl, who was ready to sleep with her head on her hands.

She opened her eyes with a tired smile,
" Well, wasn't it worth it? " Draco rolled his eyes. " Sure, it was. " He patted her head awkwardly, causing Y/n to giggle.

Draco was never good at showing affection in public, he always made it awkward and Y/n found it quite amusing. He was comfortable showing her affection when they were alone. But never good in public.

" Shut up! " Draco had a tint rising on his cheeks, which made Y/n laugh further.

" I think you guys are forgetting us. " Blaise smirked, catching Y/n and Draco's attention.

The two flushed in embarrassment. Y/n always forgot about other friends when she was with Draco. It was sort of the common thing they did.

" I'm sleeping. Wake me up when you guys start to leave. " She smiled sheepishly before closing her eyes and drifting off to a nap.

" Have been trying to use your little brain a lot, haven't you? " Draco looked up, spotting Ron and Harry sitting on their Gryffindor table. He looked back at Y/n, who was probably asleep since she didn't retort anything.

" Shut it, Weasel. " He hissed, trying not it to wake up the girl. Ronald scoffed and took a peek at the girl. " Aha! She's sleeping. "

Draco rolled his eyes and glared at him.
" Leave it, Ron. " Harry muttered but Ron wouldn't listen. " Hey, Clair. See, your cat's dying. "

Ron yelled louder to get everyone's attention. Y/n  bit back the annoyance as he disturbed her and look up, " Just say you wanted to get Granger's attention, Weasel. "

People arround them snickered, Harry shaking his head to himself. " Or should I say, your crush. " She smirked, causing Ron to flush red.

" Aww... Would you look at that? " Y/n cooed, placing her chin on her fist,
" Icckle Ronnikins is blushing. "

Ron seemed flustered than ever at the nickname. Clearly, she had heard when Fred and George, his brothers were calling him that. " Shut up. "

" Embarrassed? See, Weasley. You shouldn't mess with things that burn you. So keep your fat mouth shut around me. " She gave him a cold hard glare, her teeths gritting. Ron glanced at Harry. " She looks dangerous. "

" Leave him alone. " Harry spoke up and Y/n scoffed. " You don't even start with me, Potter. " Draco spoke up, realising he's been holding Y/n's hand, rubbing circles.

He found out he does that alot without even realising just to calm her down. Frowning at the unrelated topic, he glared at Harry.

" Why don't you tell your girlfriend to stop talking than? " Harry snapped and Y/n scoffed. " Where's your girlfriend,
Granger? "

Ron seemed furious at the teasing, which made Y/n smirk in victory. " And just so you know, Potter. They are not dating. " Pansy spoke up, her voice dropping with venom.

Harry scoffed and stayed quite. He
always found it amusing how Y/n had a comeback. She always did and he
hated it.

Y/n went back to sleep while neither of the two noticed they were still holding hands.