Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Buckbeak

" Look at that! " Draco heard a voice and squinted his eyes, looking over. There stood Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise Zabini, smirking down at him.

" What? " He croaked, confused. Blaise snickered and motioned to the girl sleeping beside him. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. " I ship. "

" No, shut up. She's sleeping. What time is it? " Draco asked, trying not to wake Y/n up. " Half an hour before breakfast. You two might as well get ready. "

He nodded and looked at Y/n.
" N/n! Wake up. " He shook the girl, who groaned. " Shut up. " Her voice was muffled against his neck. Blaise snickered along with Crabbe and Goyle while Draco rolled his eyes.

" You'll miss breakfast if you don't get up now. " He poked her arm and Y/n swatted it away. " Girls aren't allowed in here, you knew that, right? "

Blaise asked, a teasing smirk on his lips.
" Where did you read that? " Draco groaned, trying to wake Y/n up. " I've just heard it. Anyway, you two. Enough being cuddly. Are you planning on giving Pansy a fit? "

The three boys stalked away and Draco looked at Y/n. " Come on, N/n. I'm hungry. " He muttered, pushing the hair out of her face. To be honest, he didn't want to get up either, but his stomach was rumbling. And he had to eat before he had to attend headache of classes.

Y/n groaned and rolled over. A yelp escaped her lips as she hit the ground. Draco burst out laughing, reaching out to help her up. Y/n glared at him before laughing too.

" I'm still sleepy. " She rubbed her eyes and made her way to the door. " I'll be waiting downstairs. " He called and heard a muffled yeah, sure .

Y/n quickly brushed her teeth and took a shower. Drying her hair, she slipped into her uniform and abandoned the make up. Rolling the lip gloss over her lips, she grabbed her bag and left the dorm room.

" Finally!! I'm starving! " Draco said and Y/n rolled her eyes. The two left the dungeons and made their way to the Great Hall.

" Draco~"

" There we go. " Y/n muttered, as Pansy waved at Draco. Draco sighed and grabbed her arm. " Sit beside her. " Y/n gave him a look before huffing.

She slipped beside Pansy and Draco sat on the other side of Y/n. Pansy shot Y/n a glare, who pretended not to notice while Draco tried not to laugh. Y/n nudged him and shook her head.

" You always put me in this. " Draco chuckled and served her toast and eggs.
" Thanks. " She took a sip of her coffee before taking a bite from her toast. Feeling eyes on her, she looked around.

" Oh, Merlin! " She groaned, covering her face a little. " What? " Y/n shook her head.

" He won't leave me alone! "

Draco frowned and looked past her.
" It's Camper. Why is he staring at
you? " Draco asked, annoyed. Y/n rolled her eyes.

" He's asked me out a few times last year, remember? "

" Do you want me to talk? " He glared at the boy, who looked away almost instantly.

" No. Don't. Anyway, what do you
have? "

" Potions. With you. "

Y/n nodded. " Let's go, than. " She got up and grabbed a green apple, throwing it in her bag. " Yeah! "

" Potions, did you say? I have Potions
too. " Pansy jumped to her feet and clinged on Draco's arm. Y/n watched, amused before clearing her throat and she started walking towards the entrance.