Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four: Ring

Y/n couldn't help but feel nervous. She was sitting in Hogwarts express, Moon curled up in her lap. Draco was sitting across her in the quite compartment.

They had opted to sit separately, and
Y/n was glad because she couldn't stop bouncing her leg. Draco wasn't any less. Sure, he didn't voice his nervousness and worry, but he was sweating up at his thoughts.

She set Moon aside, who purred in disapproval but fell asleep again. " I'll go get changed. " She said, grabbing her small bag. Draco nodded.

Y/n left the compartment and found a vacant bathroom, locking herself in. She quickly got in her all black outfit and pulled on her blazer, correcting her hair a little.

Stopping out, she started making her way down the hallway to reach the compartment when she was knocked into someone harshly

She shot a glare to Harry Potter, who rolled his eyes. " What's with you? " He asked and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Nothing. "

Walking past him, she entered the compartment and slid the door shut. Draco found himself staring at the girl. Black was her colour. It suited Y/n so much. It contrasted with her pale skin and her black hair matched with the outfit, leaving her blue eyes to glimmer.

When they reached the station, Draco got down and gave her a hand. Y/n took it and they walked past the crowd, finding Aria and Narcissa standing there.

Y/n rolled her eyes internally. Of course, her father wouldn't be there. What was she expecting? She thought, hugging her mother and Narcissa.

Once they apparated back to the Manor, she was greeted by a loud cackle of Bellatrix. Y/n cringed. " There they are! "

Came Bellatrix, two men behind her.
Y/n first thought it was just death eaters, but when got a better look, she realised it was Bellatrix's husband and brother-in-law Rabastan Lestrange.

She nearly threw up at the sight of the man. He looked around 30 of age and was the most ugly looking person on the whole damn world. He had a crooked smile, showing off his yellow disgusting teeth, his brown hair disheveled and his clothes ragged and dusty.

" I'm thinking you're the best choice. " She whispered to Draco, who was seeing the same thing with a horrified expression.

That was the man Darius was marrying Y/n off to? He thought sourly, cringing internally.

" Hello, kids. Rudolphus Lestrange. " Said Bella's husband, Y/n smiled forcefully, shaking his hand. He than proceeded to shake Draco's hand. He seemed normal enough, but Y/n didn't like him because he was Bellatrix's husband. He can't be just normal.

" And I'm Rabastan Lestrange. His
brother. " Y/n stared at his extended hand before giving it a small shake. She quickly slipped it out of his grip, even though he held it for an extra second.