Chapter Five

Chapter Five: Boggart And
Hogsmeade.

" First DADA. Let's see how professor Lupin is. " Y/n stated, placing her elbow on Draco's shoulder.

" Like the other two, I bet. Dumbledore never found any good teachers! " Y/n laughed. " Remember Lockhart? Oh boy! He was such a git. "

" Shut up, Clair. " Y/n smirked at the voice. " Aha! Granger! I'm not sorry to bad mouth your crush. "

There were snickers around to which Hermione blushed furiously. " No, I mean what did he even have that you are crushing on him? " Y/n giggled, Draco smirking.

" Well, anyway. Your taste seems pathetic. First Lockhart, now a Weasley. That too, this one. " He spoke up, eyeing Ron as he entered.

Y/n gasped. " Wait, really? Is it true, Weasley?? " She said louder to catch Ron's attention, who scowled but made his way towards Hermione.

" What is true? What are they talking about? " He asked Hermione, who couldn't seem to get a straight word out of her mouth.

" Oh, let me give you the sweet news. Miss Granger here has a crush on-"

" Harry! " Hermione nearly yelled, causing Ron to widen his eyes.

" WHAT?! "

Y/n and Draco only shared a victory smirk and a high five, watching the drama in amusement. " Me what? " Harry Potter appeared and Y/n laughed.

" Oh, this is going to be fun. I'll tell you, Potter. Your little friend seems to have a crush on you. " Draco said almost instantly, causing Y/n to snicker along with Crabbe and Goyle behind them while Harry blushed along with Hermione. Ron seemed furious.

" Why didn't you tell us? " He asked, dumbly. Y/n scoffed. " That's a topic to share, Weasley. No wonder why you've got less brain cells. It's Potter we're talking about. "

Harry seemed to recover from the shock and embarrassment. " Well, speak about yourself. You don't have a crush on Malfoy? "

Y/n laughed again. " Okay, you know how to play. Well, let me tell you. I wouldn't be embarressed about it. " Draco held back his smile, covering it with a proud smirk.

" You should be. It's Malfoy. " Ron spat and Y/n narrowed her eyes. " One more word against him, Weasley and I'll turn you into a rat. Than both, you and your filthy rat can have fun in the garden. " She hissed, causing Ron to take a slight step back.

" Just stop it, Ron. Let's go guys. " Hermione spoke up finally, Y/n smirking.

" Seems like things will get awkward, now. Huh? " She smirked at Hermione, who glared at her.

Harry gave Y/n a withering look, to whichY/n shrugged at him with an Innocent smile that made Harry wonder how she even manages to act so good.

Draco and Y/n could still hear Ron arguing with Hermione while Harry sat there awkwardly. The two were dying of silent laughter.

" I can't believe she said that! " Y/n laughed, clutching on Draco's arm, who smirked down at her. " So, you wouldn't be embarrassed to agree that you have a crush on me? "

" Well, no. And don't be a cocky git. Or else I'll make sure I feed you whole to Buckbeak. " She grinned, a teasing smile on her face. Draco chuckled softly and shook his head.

" I don't think that beast will be alive to do that. " Y/n frowned. " What did you do? " Draco shrugged. " Father got angry and said he'll do something about it. "

Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head.
" Anyway. Is Lupin late? " She looked around and found no one.

" Never mind. " Draco said and Y/n shrugged.