Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three: Katie Bell

December arrived just like that. Both
Y/n and Draco were on the verge of giving up on the cabinet since they couldn't find anything.

Y/n never spoke about Draco's proposal neither did she want to. She loathed herself to say the least and she couldn't ever get out of the guilt. Every time Draco would bring it up, she'd brush off the topic.

She was sitting in the Room of Requirements again, within bundle of books and whatnot when Draco came in, hurried. " What's wrong? "

" I think I found a way. " He breathes out, sitting beside her. Y/n's eyes widened. She didn't know if she should be happy about it.

" What is it? "

" Not the cabinet. I found a way to kill Dumbledore without being caught. " Y/n cringed internally at herself and nodded.

" Well? "

" Cursed Necklace. "

--

" You sure about it? I'll do it if you
want. "Y/n asked, worried. She rubbed her hands together as they walked in the pile of snow, Y/n arm hooked with Draco's.

" No. I'll do it. " Draco was quick to answer. Y/n rolled her eyes. " You know we're in this together right? You can do everything by yourself. " She looked ahead, spotting none other than Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Draco looked at her with adoration.
" I know, " He said, " But I'm trying not to get you into this. " Y/n sighed.

She was stubborn, but Draco was way too stubborn than her. " If we're here, butterbeer? " She asked weakly, her mind buzzing. She wanted to talk him out of this marriage situation but Draco was not budging at all.

" Yes, sure. " He smiled, " It's a date. "
Y/n giggled to that. " Shut up! " Slapping his arm, she decided to hide her tinted cheeks by looking at her feet.

" Look at them, fawning over you. " Y/n said, watching a girl group that was passing giggling over Draco. She chuckled, amused. Draco smirked.
" Someone's jealous. "

" As if! " She scoffed playfully, but her smile faltered as she recalled she had to talk with Draco about their situation.

" I'm really not okay with you and all this marriage thing, Draco. " She whispered, her mood instantly turning sour. Draco sighed and nudged her.
" I wouldn't have agreed if you had a better choice, but seeing as I am the better choice here... " He smirked.

Y/n burst out laughing, " You're such a cocky git! " Draco gasped dramatically,
" How dare you? " He asked in slightly high pitched voice. Y/n chuckled but shook her head.

" It just doesn't seem right. You'll have a better choice and you can find someone you'll love. I don't think-"

" Well, if you're talking about Astoria, than I'm sorry if I choose you for myself. " Draco snickered and Y/n frowned. " What? "

" Oh, I forgot to tell you! Mother sent me a letter yesterday and turns out Astoria was the one I was going to marry. I had expected that during our fourth year so I decided to see how she was. Evil hag! " Draco says dramatically, that made Y/n smile.

A wave of relief washed over her but she couldn't stop herself, " There must be someone else. " Draco nodded. " Yes, there is. "

" Who? " Y/n asked eagerly, tugging on his sleeve.

" You. "

" Draco! I'm serious! " The boy rolled his eyes. " I'm serious too, Miss Clair. Don't you think if I'm born in same constellation as you, you'll be born in the same as me too? "