Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty: War and Happiness.

Y/n didn't know what went wrong. She was standing in front of Voldemort going crazy. Than he disapprated, many other death eaters following him.

" The war is on! " Bellatrix cackled, leaving into thin air. Y/n felt the air leave her lungs. She felt Draco's large hand slid into hers and he squeezed it.

" Do we have to? " She asked as she watched her parents and Draco's apparate.

" I guess so, " Draco stated, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, " But we'll fight for the right side. "

Y/n looked at him with surprise.
" Yeah! We should. " She apparated with Draco right in front of an emtpy hallway. " I need to get my wand from Potter. " Draco said and Y/n sighed.

" Fine, fine. I'll be on this floor. " She reassures, giving him a quick kiss. There was blasts everywhere and students scattered around, bustling the hallways.

Y/n stood there for what seemed like hours. Stunning a few death eaters hideously and helping people out in the process. Draco still didn't return. Was he okay?

She whipped around, finding Amycus with his wand pointed at her. " What are you doing? " She asked, frowning.
" Miss Clair, how nice of you to join
us. "

Within a second, Amycus froze and fell to the ground. " Did he hurt you? " Draco asked, reaching by her side. Y/n shook her head, taking his appearance.

" What happened? " She dusted off his hair, Draco hesitated. " Goyle set the place on fire and I was stuck there with Zabini. Potter saved me. " He breathed out, holding his wand in his hand.

" Guess I'll have to thank him later. "
Y/n breathed out, grabbing his arm and the two made their way to the second floor. There were many aurors fighting too.

Y/n widened her eyes seeing as Lupin was fighting off a death eater while other had a wand pointed at him from the back.

Whipping out her wand, " Stupefy! " She yelled, a jet red shooting out of her wand and hitting the death eater hard that he went crashing into the wall.

" Nice one! " Lupin yelled before taking a double take at who it was. Y/n and Draco were fighting off the other death eaters.

Y/n glared at Greyback, who was attacking a student, before twisting her wand.

The werewolf growled, his throat wrapped with his own locks of hair until he gasped for air. Y/n let go and shot another stunning spell, making him fall out of the window.

Y/n was standing on thin ice as she pointed her wand at Fred Weasley. There was Alecto Carrow behind him. In a swift motion, she pushed him out of the way before landing a kick in her face.

The Carrow went stumbling back, and Y/n took that as an opportunity to shoot a pell at her. The Carrow went flying back in the sky before landing into the wall across the tower. " Bad ass! "

She looked over at the Weasley on the ground, breathing hard. " Don't get your ass kicked, Weasley. " She smirked, giving him a hand.

" I'd have asked you out if you were
single. " Y/n laughed, " I'm engaged. "

" Ouch! " He muttered, peeking as his twin brother. " If you're done hitting on my fiancée, Weasley. I'll borrow her. " Draco appeared, shielding them all with a protective spell.

Everything suddenly stopped and Y/n felt light headed. She grabbed on the nearby pillar to balance herself.

" You have fought valiantly, but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spoiled is a terrible waste. I therefore command, my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me. "