Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen: Harry Potter?

Y/n clenched her jaw. Not only this Beauxbaton girl was sitting at the Slytherin table, between her and Draco but flirting with him and knowing Draco, he of course loved the attention and flirted right back with her.

" You're the best. " She said, grabbing Draco's arm in the process. Draco smirked slightly, shrugging. " Am I? Why so? "

" Well, because you are smart and handsome. Anyone would love to have you as a boyfriend... " She practically swooned, staring at him dreamily.

Y/n gritted her teeth, glaring at her food. She had already murdered her egg a good few times with that fork now.

Elle, noticing Y/n grip on her fork sighed. She never believed her best friend to be so oblivious about her own feelings. She stood up and looked over at Y/n.

" Y/n! We're supposed to hand in our essay. Come on! " Y/n nodded and collected her stuff absentmindedly.

Only when they reached Black Lake,
Y/n realised there was no essay given.
" What essay? " She asked Elle, who settled comfortably.

" Nevermind that. Tell me, what's on your mind lately? " Elle said and Y/n shrugged.

" Nothing much. Did you know there are 12,000 species of ants? "

Elle facepalmed.

--

" Where did you disappear-"

" Draco~~"

" Merlin, does she ever give you a break? " Y/n asked, annoyed. Draco looked equally annoyed. Although he loved the attention, he never liked clingy people, thanks to Pansy Parkinson.

" Meredith. " Draco greeted, actually being able to remember her name this time. " Draco, can you take me on a walk? " Y/n have had enough.

" No. We're going somewhere. Sorry to disappoint you. " Y/n fake smiled and grabbed Draco's arm, dragging him away.

" Her voice is so annoying. " She complained and Draco smirked.

" Someone looks jealous. " Y/n scoffed.
" Do I? " Draco nodded, amused. " That's because you're way too busy to spend time with your own best friend. "

Draco chuckled softly and grabbed her hand, leading her somewhere Y/n didn't know. " Where are we going? "

Draco didng answer but led her out of the castle. Y/n smiled as they reached Astronomy Tower. When looked at the view, a smile crept up on Y/n's face.

" Wow! "

" Beautiful, isn't it? " Draco asks, staring at her. Y/n nodded, turning to look back at Draco. " It's amazing! Why haven't we been here before? "

Draco sat down beside the railing and Y/n followed the suit, sitting close to him for warmth. Draco wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in his chest.

Y/n smiled and closed her eyes. " I like it. It's peaceful. " She whispered, Draco smiling. " I know. It's relaxing. "

" Do you think they'll be the same when I go back? " She whispered. Even though Y/n had never voiced it, she did worry about her parents turning back to ignoring her. Which, was one of the reasons she didn't want to leave her mansion.

Draco hugged her closer, rubbing circles on her forearm unknowingly.
" No, N/n. Relax. I'm sure they'll be same when we go back. " He whispered.

" I'm just worried. What of they turn back to ignoring me? " Draco sighed, shaking his head slightly. " Let's not worry right now. "

Spending hours in silence and each other's presence, the two decided to walk back when it was nearly lunch. What both of them forgot to notice was, their inclined hands.