Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Moody's Class

" Guys!! Wake up! " Elle's voice woke
Y/n up. She groaned and took out her head from Draco's neck. " What? "

" Breakfast starts in fifteen. Also, you two are getting looks from everyone. " She laughed and Y/n realised she's sleeping in the Common Room, snuggled into Draco.

" Oh. "

" Mafloy! " Elle said loudly, causing Draco to wake up. " What in the
merlin? " He asked, glaring at Elle.
" Go get ready, lovebirds. I'll wait here, N/n."

Y/n sighed and nodded. She got off Draco and made her way up to her dorm.

--

At the breakfast table, Y/n was sat between Draco and Elle, as she ate her toast. " Care of Magical Creatures with Gryffindorks. Why? " She whined, looking up at the Trio, who had the same sour look.

" Oh, well! Let's just hope that Oaf has a good subject. " Pansy screeched and Y/n sighed.

" If he doesn't, I'm not attending his classes anymore. " Blaise said and Theo agreed. " Who's interested, anyway? " Draco muttered sourly and Y/n chuckled.

Draco nudged Y/n, pushing the coffee towards her. Y/n took a sip and gave it back to him. " Let's go before we're
late. "

As they trudged down the stone steps,
Y/n could see a few Beauxbatons girls giggling and looking over at Draco.
" You got yourself some admirers,
huh? " She chuckled, shaking her head.

Burying the burning feeling back inside, she glanced at Draco, who was now looking at the girls. " I guess I do. " Draco said, with a smug smirk.

" Maybe you didn't notice, but you've got loads more. Especially this year. " He muttered and Y/n laughed. " What nonsense? "

" Oh, you'll see. " He said, amused that she didn't believe it. He threw his arm around her shoulder and tugged her closer as they walked.

--

" That was so gross! " Y/n cringed. " You didn't even touch it. "

" No one would. I hated those screwts. " She shuddered and Draco snickered.
" I knew that oaf had something like this. "

" Well, I'm not attending his next
class. " She cursed, tugging her bag loose as they reached DADA.

" I don't have DADA. " She giggled and Draco huffed. " You mean I have to sit with Pansy? " He groaned and Y/n nodded.

" I'll see you later. "

Draco nodded and Y/n turned on her heels. She had a free period, so she might as well go to the library or Black Lake.

As she reached the Balck Lake, she was joined by a bunch of Beauxbaton girls. She huffed internally. " Could you tell us who 'Zat boy was? "

" Which one? " She asked bluntly, knowing very well it was Draco but she didn't want to tell any of them his name nor she wanted them to approach him.

" 'Ze Blond. "

" He's too young for you. " She shrugged and other girl gasped. " Age doesn't
matter. " Y/n laughed sourly. " Yeah, right, "

" Draco Malfoy. " She stated and the girls broke into a giggling fit. " Jeez. " She muttered under her breath.

" Could you ask him to meet us-"

" Why don't you ask him yourself? " Y/n smiled, clearly faking it. " He's in DADA classroom right now. After an hour. "

With that said, she got up and left the place. " Troubled? " She turned around to find Igaro. " Oh, just those girls. "