Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: Triwizard Tournament.

" Ready? "

Y/n and Draco nodded. Narcissa extended her arm and Y/n and Draco took it, apparating right in front of the station.

" Be safe, you two. You'll have fun this
year. "

" Why? " Y/n chuckled, pulling away from the hug. " Oh, you'll know. " She smirked and Y/n huffed. " Okay. Bye, Narcissa. "

" Bye, mother. "

After bidding goodbyes, Draco cimbed the train, dragging Y/n along with himself. Finding the same compartment they sit every year in Slytherin section, they found all of their friends there.

" You two were in the championship,
right? " Blaise asks, while Y/n nodded, confused.

" Well, somebody missed me? " Y/n whipped around at the voice, her face stretching into a wide grin. " Elle! "

The girl was enveloped into a tight hug, which made Draco smile to himself as he settled down. " How did you come back? "

Y/n slid beside Draco, dragging Elle on her other side. " That wasn't the school I wanted to be in. It's so sick. They say girls can't play quidditch. "

Y/n laughed. " Well, I'm glad you're back. I was tired of sleeping alone in our dorm. " She beamed, Elle giggling.

Everyone busied in a conversation about the Death Eater attack while Draco could only stare at Y/n. He just couldn't avert his gaze even if he wanted to.

Y/n had a beautiful smile stretched on her face, her hair bouncing slightly and covering the side of her face as she nods or laughs.

After what felt like hours, the train came to a halt, causing Draco to snap out of his thoughts. He got up and grabbed his bag. He hadn't changed yet.

" Go on! I'll catch up." Y/n nodded but stayed out of the train, waiting patiently. When Draco stepped out in his uniform, she grinned. " Let's go? There's a last carriage. "

The two quickly made their way and sat in, wondering why it wasn't moving yet. " I thought we are the last ones. " She muttered as the door opened and sat in the Golden Trio. " Just great. "

Draco muttered under his breath and slipped beside Y/n. Ronald rolled his eyes and sat across Y/n while Hermione beside him. Harry just gaped. There was no way he'd sit beside Draco.

" Get in or we're leaving. " Y/n stated and Harry shook his head. " I am not sitting beside him. "

Draco scoffed. " As if I'm dying. " Y/n sighed. " Move over, " She muttered to Draco, " He's not sitting beside you! " He complained and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Granger, if you could switch seats! "
Y/n muttered and Hermione sighed. She got up and shifted beside Y/n while Harry sat across them. " Thanks. "

" Oh, you're welcome. " Y/n cut off Hermione, a smug look on her face. Harry rolled his eyes. Hermione squirmed uncomfortably, causing Y/n to give her a look.

" I'm not gonna bite you. " She muttered, amused. " Yeah, well. Not really sure of it. " She fired back and
Y/n snickered.

" I'm not into girls, Granger. I might bite boys. " She smirked, Draco coughing while Ron and Harry turned red.

Draco couldn't help but feel uneasy as the two boys across of him stared at
Y/n.

The complete ride was in painful silence, as they reached, Draco was quick to jump out. Y/n followed, and they quickly made their way towards the entrance of the Castle.