Stepbro- requested - smut

This imagine is for @sophiakatecenas
Hope you enjoy this one x
I wash my hair, and my boys. I move my
Hand down to my pussy thinking of my step brother. I rub my finger along my clit rubbing it. I moan gently. Pull my finger away licking it. I step out the shower  and put a towel around my body and walk out to mine and Corbyns shared room. " get out so I can change" I say. He stays quiet and looks at me. " are you deaf. Get out" " no I don't look" he turns the other way

I smirk and think of something. " then I am going to rub my pussy all over this mattress" I sit on my bed and pull my towel off lying on my bed. " Sophia I'm your step brother you can't do this." I put my finger on my clit and start circling it. I let out a soft moan. " so come pleasure me." There's a moment of silent until I heard his bed moving. I see him climbing down his bunk. I turn to face him and he turns my body so that my pussy is at his face. He leans down and licks me. I throw my head back and roll my eyes. His tongue swirls inside me.

" fuck Corbyn your soo good." He smirks and slips a finger  and pushes it in and out really fast. " fuck Sophia your soo tight." I smirk and keep moaning his name. He adds another 2 fingers and he's going fast. His tongue keeps exploring my clit. " omg Corbyn I'm gonna cum." He pulls out his fingers and moves his face  away. He walks over to his drawers and grabs a condom. He rips it open and slides it on

He walks back to me and spreads my legs . "Ready" I nod and he slides into me. I whine in pain at the start but soon it turns into pleasure. I let out soft moans at the start as Corbyn goes slowly. " please go faster Corbyn I need to feel you all the way in" he smirks. "'Your wish is my command." He slams into me hard. I groan in pleasure. He works faster and harder. " fuck baby" he pulls out and flips me over. I go on all fours and he puts his cock in from behind.

The initial pain was bad but soon it does turn into pleasure. I put my head on my bed moaning. Then sounds of our skin slap together. " fuck fuck fuck" I repeat over and over again. He leans down and rubs my clit. He thrust in as well as rubbing. " Corbyn I'm gonna cum" he smirks and pulls my hair in to a ponytail and pulls it so my head is looking up at him. " so cum baby." I do as I'm told. I finish all over my bed. While I feel the condom being filled.

Corbyn pulls out and I fall onto my bed. " I'm so glad mum n your dad isn't here" Corbyn says taking the condom off and putting it in the bin. He lays next to me and pulls the covers over my body and cuddles me. " maybe we should do this again." I giggle. " defo"

I hope you enjoyed this Sophia x