Abuse-requsted- happy/sad

This imagine is for @amandatrusty
Hope you like this imagine x

I look in the mirror and look at my bruises all over my face. I close my eyes and do my make up to cover up my abuse. Once I'm down and I make my way downstairs to my boyfriend Connor. " Paige I'm hungry can you make me some food" I bite my lip wanting to say something but instead I nod. I make my way to the kitchen and make him his favourite meal a cheese toasties with fries . I make my way to him and he looks at it. " that's  not that I wanted"

He smacks the plate  and it smashes onto the floor. He then raises his hand and slaps me across the face. " I'll cook it myself then. Clean up this mess" I start cleaning up the mess but crying at the same time. I pick up the last piece of plate and put it the  bin. I was over to the  couch and sit down. " Paige what the hell are you doing there is a house to clean."

I stand up. " I'm sick of this Connor all you have done is abuse me and boss me around. I'm sick of it I'm leaving." I stand up and head to the door. I feel a grip on my wrist  and a being pulled back. I feel a hard slap on my face but this time he doesn't stop he throws a punch as well. He all of a sudden stops but when I look up I see Corbyn my brother pulling him off. " get the fuck off my sister and now leave and stay the hell away from here if you come close to her I'll phone the cops."

He stands up and runs out. " omg Paige I'm so sorry" he grabs me and hugs me. He keeps a hold of me and doesn't let me go. " how long as this been going on" he say. I cry. " 10 months." Corbyn carries me to the bathroom and cleans my face. " he's dead" I shake my head. " don't leave me Corbyn spend the night  with me I don't wanna be left alone." I cry he nods and helps  me change into comfy clothes and carries me to my bed. He places me on it gently and cuddles me. I feel my eyes getting heavily. " thank you for being the best brother ever" he smiles and kisses my head. I shut my eyes in the embrace of my brother

Hope you liked this Paige.  X