Mistake- cute

Corbyn
Come over I need you like now

Me
What?

Corbyn
I'm horny come over

I sigh and throw my phone on the bed and put my jacket on grabbing my keys  and my phone. I quietly make my way down to my car making sure not to wake anyone. I drive to why don't we  house. I quietly walk  up to his bedroom when I get in he locks the door and begins to kiss me
——————————————————

We lay next to each other panting. I turn to him and sigh sitting up using the cover to protect my body from being seen. I feel a kiss on my shoulders. "Y/n what's wrong" I sigh. " Corbyn can we really just keep fucking" he looks at me. " what do you mean" i sigh and shake my head. I lean down and grab my clothes. " y/n what are you doing" I put my clothes on and gather up my stuff. " we did it again Corbyn"

He sighs. " I cheated on Zach again. With his best friend I told  him and promised him I wouldn't do it again and look where we are I'm in your bed naked. After we just had sex. What do I say to Zach that I'm in love with his best friend." I say and my eyes widen. " you love me?" He says. I go to talk but nothing comes out. I stand up and walk out his bedroom he follows behind me. " don't leave y/n please". I hear him say.

" what the hell is going on here!" I here a voice I then realise who it is. I turn around and I'm faced with my boyfriend. My eyes sadden. " Zach" he puts his hands up. " did you have sex with Corbyn again" I nod slowly my eyes water up. " zach im so sorry I really am" he looks down. " are you in love with him" I stay quiet. " I won't be mad y/n you can't help who you fall in love with" I look at Corbyn and then back at zach. " I do. I love Corbyn."

I can see a small smile on Zachary face. " then be with it's obvious we ain't meant for each other and if your in love then be happy. I'm happy if your happy" I walk over to Zach and hug him. " you'll find someone else soon." He smiles. " I mean me and Kay are close maybe a date." I smile and walk over to Corbyn." So I said I love you" I look into his eyes. " do you feel the same way" I add on. He stays quiet for a tiny bit and nods. " I'm deeply massively extremely in love with you y/n" I smile wide and launch myself and peck his lips. I pull away and look at zach and he's smiling at us. " not to ruin the moment guys but it's 3am can we sleep" Daniel says.

We laugh and all agree I make my way back to Corbyns room. " does my GIRLFRIEND want a pair of joggers." I laugh at him and nod. He gives me a pair and I go and change into them. I walk back out and take my jumper  off and lay in bed beside him. " goodnight love" he says kissing  my head. " goodnight bean" I shut my eyes and cuddle into him.