Lotus inn set- requested

This imagine is for @mrsbesson101
Hope you enjoy this bella! X

I arrive at the place where the boys are recording lotus inn. I walk up to a guy who's at the front door. " hi sorry love but can I take your temperature" I nod and move my hair out of my face. He takes my temperature. " your all good hun of you go" I put my face mask on and walk in. Soo much is going on.

I see jack checking out his hair. " what's up good looking" I say to jack he blushes and fake puts a strand of hair behind his ear pretending to embarrassed. I laugh and roll my eyes. " where's my lover" I say. He points into a Room. I thank him him and walk into the room. Corbyns standing there in just boxers. " eww Corbyn put some clothes on." He smiles and walks over. I pull my mask down and kisses him. " that's not what you usually say it's usually asking me to take them off" I slap his chest and I hear Christian the stylist laugh.

Dillon walks in. " hi there Bella" I smile and wave at him. I sit on the couch and drink a cup of coffee I brought in with me. Dillon explains to tessa and Jonah there scenes. " okay baby I'll be back it's my scene but once I'm finished here today I promise I'll take you out For dinner" I smile. " sounds nice" I peck his lips and he walks out. I follow behind  him and stand beside the camera men and watch what's going on. The music video was insane. The boys are shooting for a good couple of hours. When a tired Corbyn comes over to me.

" aww baby you look tired how about we change the plans we can go home have a bath and then go to bed and re do our other plans another night" he nods. I hold his hand walking him out the building we say our goodbyes and our thanks you. Once we reach my car. We both get in and I drive us too his house. " it look amazing Corbyn you guys are doing soo well" he looks over and smiles at me. " thanks love it means the world. And now we are finally doing something we have always wanted  to Do I feel complete. I have the most amazing girlfriend most amazing friends and the best fans ever" I smile and hold his hand.

We reach the house and I pull into the drive way. " I'll go start the bath baby, you go strip and meet me in there" he looks at me. " thank you Bella. Your honestly the best." I smile and peck his lips and walk into the house going straight to his bathroom. I start the bath. I go out of the bathroom and lay out fresh joggers for him and a pair of shorts and one of his shirts for me. He walks upstairs in his in his boxers. I smile and walk back into the bathroom turning the taps off. We both share the bath and just having some relaxing time.  When we get out the bath the  rest of the night if filled with cuddles and Corbyn falling  asleep every so often

Hope you enjoyed this sorry if this wasn't what you wanted. I tried my best it's not my best piece of work but it's decent ahah have a good evening everyone x