Fake to real- requested (dirty)

This imagine is for @sophiakatecenas
Hope you enjoy this beautiful x

Corbyn besson. Ugh I don't see what anyone sees in him. Today I have to have fake sex scene with him for my new music video. I walk into set and see him. " even with a mask on you still look rotten" I said laughing looking  at the brunette haired boy. He rolls eyes. " your such a cunt Sophia what's the need I've never done anything  wrong to you" I chuckle. " let's just get this scene over n done with" I said sarcastically. Corbyn sighs  and the directors walks over.

" okay soo you two will come in through the door kissing and I want Corbyn to push you on the bed and just fake have sex it's pretty explanatory." He walks away and me n Corbyn walk to the door. " action" the director shouts. Corbyn looks at me and we then connect our lips. He opens the door and we fall in with our lips still connected. He shuts  the door behind   him and pushes me on the bed. He takes his shirt off and goes in between  my legs taking off my trousers. He goes down and just lays there looking like he's doing something but really not.

I fake throw my head back rolling my eyes pretending to moan. Corbyn comes back up and takes of my top so My bra is showing and fake thrust in. Really he's just humping me really. I fake moan. " and cut" I push Corbyn off and stand up walking to my dressing room. Once I get into my dressing I put my dressing gown over my half naked body and think about what's just happened. I thought about the way his body touches me when we kissed the way his hips moved when he was grinding against me.

My thoughts were interrupted when the guy I was thinking about walks in. "Sophia... I just wanted to say." I cut him off. " eww Corbyn get out you were shit back there" I stop. He put his head down. " you were shit cause it wasn't real" I said realising. I'm in love with Corbyn besson. I stand up and walk over to him he look at me. I attach my lips to his and he kisses back. I look my dressing room door and go on my knees. He looks down at me and I look up at him and take his boxers off. ( he's still just in boxers) his giant cock pings out. I lick his tip and then start sucking him off. He let out small moans letting me know he's enjoying what I'm a doing. I play with his balls.

I take him out of my mouth and I suck on both balls and kiss his cock again. I love my body up licking his abs in the process. I kisses his neck. Before getting pushed onto the couch. He takes of my gown and my underwear sucking on each nipple. He tugs on the left one while massaging the right one. " fuck Corbyn" he kisses my neck leaving a hickey. He moved down to my heat and kisses my clit. He sticks his tongue in my entrance and then starts eating me out. I moan loudly. " fuck Corbyn don't stop" I scream. He covers my mouth. " Sophia be quiet or we're gonna get caught" I nod and moans quietly. I feel my finish. " I'm close Cor" he pulls away licking his lips and thrusts into me hard. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I let out a light moan. He thrust into my fast I grip onto the  couch moaning his name. " fuck Sophia" he says. His moans turns my on even more and i moans his name kisses his lips. He kisses my lips and moves down to my neck kissing my neck. My moans are endless and I can feel a hickey being made on my neck. " I'm close" I moan. He soon starts to pound into me. I moan and I can feel twitching. I let out my releases and he pulls out and cums on my stomach.

I starts panting and I watch him as he cleans my stomach and  grabs  a cover and lays next to me on the couch. " can I ask you something Sophia" I look at him and nod. " why do you tease me or bully me" I giggle and look away from him. " they always say if you love someone you bully them. I've liked you awhile but when you chose Christina I got really annoyed so I bullied you and even thou you too split up I still just continued soo it didn't look obvious" he smile and kisses my head. " I love you too Sophia and I would love to be your boyfriend." I smile and look up at him. " is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend" he nods. " I would love too"

Hope you liked this Sophia sorry if this wasn't what you wanted I did my best thou. If anyone else wants an imagine comment down below x