Livestream

I grab my phone and get the notification which I just received. I click on it and it says Corbyn besson is live. I smile and click it. I see Corbyn sitting in the living room. I click of the livestream and I run downstairs.  I look at Corbyn smiling. " guys y/n is here." I go and sit next to him and hug his side. I hide my face into his stomach nervous. " aww baby everyone loves you don't be nervous" I giggle. " can we do a q n a" I whisper. He nods and looks at the phone.

" okay guys y/n wants to do a q n a so leave some questions down below." Corbyn said kissing my head afterwards. I look at the phone and read one out. " what we're your first thoughts of each other." I look up at Corbyn. " I thought he was the most handsome person I've ever met" I say blushing. Corbyn stares into my eyes. " I thought she was the most stunning, most funniest, most amazing girl I've ever met" I lean up and kiss him.

We answer a few more questions and read out a few comments. " do you want kids" Corbyn says. " here we go" he adds. " omg I want a baby please Corbyn please. Imagine a little y/n or Corbyn" I said excitingly. He grabs me and throw me into the bed. " sit there and be quiet. We can't have baby right now too young now go on your phone and behave" I cross my arms and stick out my bottom lip. " fine" I say sternly. " okay guys I'm gonna do one last question and then I'm going to peace  out ." . I nod my head and start singing. Corbyn laughs and turns and faces me.

" really" he says. I giggle and move my body to the beat of my song. He rolls his eyes and answers the final question. " okay guys me and y/n are going to go now. Thank you for streaming lotus inn love you All!"  Corbyn says ending the livestream. He turns to face me. He crawls over to me and kisses my lips. " we can have a baby soon." I smile and hug him. That soon better be very soon.

Sorry it's short some sad ones coming next I'm afraid. Thank you for all the support. X